NP

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Such an eye-saver!

I wish I had bought this earlier. I spend over 10-12 hrs per day working on a computer, so my eyesight usually felt weak and the eye fatigue was too bad too. However, I'm taking healthy eyes for over a week now and can feel the difference. My vision is sharp now with no blurring and no headaches either and . The tablet size is not too large so it is easy to swallow and has no bad taste. Will definitely continue to order more!

91eee386-e4b7-4ffb-b526-7aff27306bba
57a36b1b-1e77-471f-a507-d6fd508ddcf4
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The quality of this item is great.This is good for vision improvement especially for people who use the computer a lot and suffers from fatigue.Ths size is manageable and the taste is ok. After using it I can feel improvement in my eyesight.Must be the carotenoid as one of the ingredient in the supplement.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for people on diet. Mix with other supplement. Excellent antioxidant for health. No taste or smell. Improvement in energy level. Good size. Enhance benefit for eyes. Recommended Dosage of carotenoid. excellent fir those who uses computer to improve vision and reduce fatigue. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality eye care products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with eyes and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake. and comes in good size. Highly recommend for people of all ages!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Lutein and zeaxanthin are strong antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals, which are reactive molecules. Free radicals, in abundance, will damage the cells, speed up the aging process, and accelerate the development of diseases including heart disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer's. Lutein is an anti-inflammatory carotenoid. A broad body of evidence suggests that lutein has a number of health benefits, especially for the eyes. Lutein, in particular, has been shown to help or even avoid age-related macular degeneration, which is the primary cause of blindness and vision loss. Zeaxanthin is an eye vitamin that is attracted to the eyes while within the body. It penetrates the lens, macula, and fovea (the center spot of the retina). Zeaxanthin aids in the formation of a yellow pigment shield that protects the skin cells from the damaging effects of such light rays, such as the sun.

pure ingredients small package good quality benefits you vision small size carotenoid vitamin with instant improvment while on the computer to get rid of eye fatigue no after taste great product and perfect combination of vitamins for you eye strength advised to start in your teens so you dont spoil your vision for later on in your life

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I bought it for the first time, for my husband and father, who have eye problems. hope it will be a good quality.I checked the ingredients, seems to be good, size is convinient.the package arrived good

43aa28c1-e10c-4983-b034-b5c102a72c71
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I tried several products to improve vision and I think this one is good quality. I use my computer daily, and eye fatigue is a real issue for me. I can't tolerate the special type of lenses for screen light, so I tried supplements to mitigate the effects. Lutein and zeaxanthin is a good combination of ingredients, the size of the capsule is manageable and I didn't notice an aftertaste. Good, it's on the list to buy again.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I am still taking this capsule. why I continueing this product ia that I can't see the far object and my spectacular power is minus 5 but now I reduced my power to minus 4 on right and minus 3 on left. This is so good and this product is matching to me.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Been taking it for a month and it very effective for me !! My eyes tends to be dry during winter but this solve my dry eyes and it also lessen my eyestrain when im working and using computer all day !!! 👍👍 Planning to buy again !!!!