NP

4.5
Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Refreshing

I use a couple of drops of this cypress oil in my non toxic laundry detergent when washing with a couple of drops of lavender and ylang ylang it smells amazing and clean, also keeps insects away! I also mix this in my alcohol spray for cleaning my kitchen countertops it gives a beautiful shine and leaves the room smelling amazing. I couldn’t live without essential oils and if you haven’t tried cypress try it you will not be disappointed. This is my new favorite.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The green woodsy fragrance of the cypress oil is quite strong. I use it with other oils to scent whatever products I feel like; handsoap, detergent, body wash, hair oil, body scrubs, bath, diffuser etc. Aura Cacia has good quality essential oils. iherb has good selection of oils for various needs at very good prices. Will continue to buy this brand.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent is very overwhelming at first but it goes away. The quality of this item is amazing. I got the small size and I’m using it all up because it’s good. It soothing to smell the fragrance I have to admit. Even though it’s too much. It feels good on the skin. I use it for the varicose and spidery veins that I have on my thighs. I do use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil. The packaging is cute and simple. A little hard to open it though but it’s okay.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

b7f57d2f-1dad-43a2-ba7d-cae160ed04dc
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Aura Cacia oils are some of the best I've bought. This cypress oil is wonderful and I add it to so many natural products I make at home. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I purchased this with cedar wood, and they both compliment each other very well. Though cypress does not smell as sweet as cedarwood, it is more piney and has a more of a fresh evergreen scent which is refreshing even in the winter season.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love Aura Cacia. EO is pure. At first, I don't like the woody smell. But I add some drops in water and spray in toilets. That's great.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Love the smell! I diffuse this and it smells ok. I have not tried other brands, so i don’t know how this will fare, compared to other brands.