NP
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
¡Excelente!

Eucalyptus essential oil is initially cool upon inhalation but actually warming upon the skin. uplifting to the psyche. It is said to open, expand, and stimulate the mind, assisting with deci-sion making. It lends clarity and energy when you are emotionally fatigued, confused, or fearful of change. It is a clear to very pale yellow liquid with a fresh, pungent, somewhat harsh, and feel strongly camphorous aroma. The natural composition is soothing, energizing, warming, and stimulating; the use of it scent benefit insect repellent. Good quality, size, age and package.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

the quality is good the scent nice and it lasts on a vaporizor unlike the oil of other companies it is a bit pricy for the size

6a698118-dbac-4c85-be5a-b126a841f5f8
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

eucalyptus oil is a must. when I feel a cold coming, or just want to put some freshness in the living room. few drops in the bathtub... the list is endless.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good size and quality natural essential oil. Eucalyptus is my most important oil. I use it when my family members are having flu or blocked nose.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Refreshing scent, pretty good value for money, good packaging. It helps to clear my sinuses and it's great for steaming when I've got a cough or congestion! Please give this a thumbs-up if it helped!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I can breath easily at night by dropping a few drops on a cottonball and placing it on the table and soon fall asleep. Love it and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Natural ingredients and scent. Been using this brand for many many years for its quality. Hope it offers a larger size for regular users like me.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this brand because it doesn’t smell like chemicals like some other essential oils I’ve tried. I like the size because I keep it in my purse and it’s lasts me a few months!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

Eucalyptus has quality to open your breath. It has antibacterial effect as well. So good to blend with sweet scents. The quality is top notch!