NP

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Geranium

Excellent quality. I like the dark bottle, it is a most to protect the essential oil. Dropper is also great, practical and easy to use. Love the small size, more affordable. Allows me to get more variety of oils. If you find this review helpful, please give a like. Thank you.

My doctor recommended me this oil as an inhaler, since I always have nasal congestion and was addicted to pharmacy nasal sprays. It does help. On top of that the scent is amazing. I have a lot of trust in this brand, the quality of their essential oils is the best on iherb.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

i like it very much scent perfect and use simple great quality and perfect size, for all ages with a good looking package and has all the benefit that has been citen in the details and with good composition, use it in higher frequency to sensitive skin to moisturize the skin in order to be gentle !

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this essential to make my own blend. The scent is quite strong but a small amount blends very well with floral and citrus blends and turn into a pleasant rosy note. Aura Cacia's quality has been reliable and I'll be back for more of their products.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This Geranium smells smells so good and natural like the Lavender I got. A quality choice for making your own oil blend. Gonna come back again. Something funny I found when I mix Geranium with Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage. Once I drop the Geranium in water, other oil immediately got pushed away to the edge of the diffuser. Really want to know why Geranium is so special.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Oh my god. I am in love. This essential oil smells so good for me. The smell is soft, a little bit flowerish, a little bit herbal. It does have rose and geranium nuances, but it’s hard to tell what exactly are you smelling. Sweet and fresh at the same time.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A little expensive, but then again, germanium essential oil isn't one of the cheap ones. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Aura Cacia oils I bought - they seem like the real deal. Smells very rosey, so if you're looking for rose-scented oil, this one might do the trick. Mind that the scent is very strong, so I'd recommend using just 1-2 drops per use.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Have been using the aura cacia oils for many years, they are made with good heart and of good quality, which are botanical sourced, no test on animal, corporate with suppliers who work on sustainable growing practices. Fair price with authentic quality. <3