NP

Based on 1,336 Ratings
1,020
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
¡Excelente!

Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus, schoenanthus or flexuosos) is an scent herb used for its culinary, aromatherapeutic and medicinal properties. It smells like a lemon breeze, bright, cheerful and bittersweet. A natural insecticide, it is a great-smelling addition to bug spray. It is a refreshing facial toner and is particularly benefit for acne-prone skin. Additionally, it is a natural antiperspirant and is effective in massage oil to help with poor circulation and muscle aches. the quality of the conposition can help to disinfecting and cleaning products.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This lemongrass oil is great. It really does smell like fresh lemongrass and two to three drops in my essential oil diffuser goes a long way. At first I thought that the bottle was really small but I have been using it every day and I haven't even made a dent in how much is in the bottle! It's great quality and it helps with my headaches, and promotes relaxation at night.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in bergamot (or lemongrass, or lemon) with a couple of drops of either rosemary or peppermint and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. I like having variety of scents, which makes a bit of a pleasant surprise each morning. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This scent is extremely pleasing and invigorating. I find that Lemongrass is my favorite mood-boosting essential oil scent. It’s nice and natural smelling, not artificial at all. The price is good or the quality, quantity, and size of the package. Overall, I’d recommend this oil for other Lemongrass lovers!

The scent is great…Lovely fragrance, high quality! Buying these natural soothing essential oil for family members use and I’m sure they will like this convenient size.

150751da-0167-40e3-90e9-a5548064555f
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great, absolutely phenomenal scent!!! This is one of the ingredients for several recipes of the thieves' oil which is said to keep off colds and flus. This is pure essential oil. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Super potent high quality! I use it for scenting my bathroom and it makes your mood uplifting great size for an essential oil smells amazing like fruit loops

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I purchased this to use in my natural cleaners. Nice lemon smell with a hint of grass. You can also use it to diffuse. I really like the scent, it’s fresh and uplifting!