NP
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality package, smells great, but do note that this is pre-mixed in jojoba oil so it's not a pure essential oil, and the scent may not be as strong as you'd expect! But because of this it's safer to use it directly on your skin. Please give this a thumbs up if it helped!

I absolutely love the AuraCacia essential oils and this one in particular is my all time favourite! I discovered it a few years ago, and find that it helps me with many different aspects. The quality of the brand is excellent and it never disappoints! This essential oil comes in a brown-glass bottle, which is best for essential oils as they should always be protected from natural light to avoid oxidation. This neroli essential oil has a mild smell. It smells stronger in the bottle than when applied on the skin. I am personally using it to uplift my mood, reduce my stress and as a perfume too. I personally apply 1-2 drops of essential oil to my wrists and smell it from there. I add some of it below my nose to enjoy the smell more as well ;-) For the use, the size of the product is enough for long.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love the smell of this bottle, and use it often. It has a nice relaxing scent. I use this essential oil almost everyday to relax. I use it when I have a stressful work meeting or to calm down at night. It is very soothing and relaxing. Some of the benefits of Neroli includes it being anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great greta price. The smell is wonderfull. The mix with jojoba is usefull to put directly on the face. But a small amount due to the strong effect of neroli. It is a great anti inflammatory oil specially for face. The price is quite good and is much higher in Europe. The package is good.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good bargain for neroli oil! Mixed with carrier oil already and ready for use! I find this oil to have floral and green note! Love this oil! And I will explore the use of it, relaxing and deep! It is said to be very good on skin, especially on face! Like this if you find it useful !

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I know a lot of people gave this a bad review for lame/light scent, but to me, it smells great. the quality seems fine, but I'm no expert. it's obviously going to cost an arm and a leg to buy a lot of super high quality neroli oil. this one is a nice small size blend that you can put directly on skin.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I use it straight on my face, and it's a great indulgent. I love the smell, and the fact that it's based on jojoba oil makes it very suitable for cosmetics purposes.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I used Neroli essential oil under different brands for a long time. I rebuy this product, so happy it's cheaper than last time I bought. I like this brand, with try more different essential oils of this brand.