NP
Based on 1,199 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,199 Ratings
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Very pepperminty smooth round smell and flavor

Beautiful smell and taste. I use this for food or gargle mixtures as well and it tastes nice and natural. Okay it is written, not for internal use. It is up to you. I put a few drops in organic oil and dilute it that way and no harm comes to me, but I know what I am doing. It does not get better than pure essential and organic. Much superior and healthier than some artificial baking flavors. And oh, some drops into home made chocolate. Love it, my own choc mints.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Worth it for its price. I was using other brands but I think this brand serves higher quality essential oils. The scent is soothing and really lasts. I use it to keep our toilet and garbage bin smelling clean. The bottle is simple and it’s easy to dispense the oil.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I use this for hair care. It’s convenient to use. The packaging makes it only dispense one drop of essential oil at a time, so it doesn’t spill. It is very relaxing, the scent is calming, and the quality of the product is very good. I’ll purchase it again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The aroma of Organic Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil is so much better and more refreshing than their non-organic version and that of other manufacturers in this price range. I use it as a skin cooler/perfume and as a room refresher mixed only with pure water and dispensed in a fine spray bottle. I don't leave home without it!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

With all the different essential oil brands, I trust this the most. The smell is so fresh. I use this in my diffuser and sometimes put a few drops in my oil for massaging. This boosts my mood, kills and avoids insects at home, promotes blood circulation and so on. Size of the bottle is small as the oil is not filled to the top but nevertheless , its worth the price because of the quality.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is definitely the brand of peppermint oil that I keep coming back to because of the quality. It instantly soothes and calms me. It is also refreshing. I use this on its own in my diffuser but sometimes also pair it with another oil like lavender. My mother uses this with jojoba oil and uses it for massaging. There are cheaper brands out there but I would highly recommend this one because of the quality. It’s also not too expensive.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Super refreshing scent. The package is kind of small, but you only need to use a few drops. I use it for my scalp with a castor oil as carrier oil. Could also be used as a air freshener or as a aromatherapy oil. But be sure to dilute it before using on skin.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great brand for essential oils. I use those in a number of ways. No matter if I put a drop on my comb before brushing my hair or add a small amount in lukewarm water before using my oral irrigator, this works out time after time. Needless to say, these are 100% natural, which means you’re better off choosing them instead of commercial care products.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have used peppermint essential oils from several brands in the past, and this is the best one that my family agree. It has a bit of a glassy/greenish scent at first and a clean sweetness lingers. It is very handy to have around the house. I drop some in my humidifier to freshen the air in the living room. A tiny amount in the kitchen sink is also a great idea for its insect and rodent repelling property.