NP
Based on 1,080 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,080 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gorgeous smell! Love it so much! It is mixed already with carrier oil (jojoba) and ready to use! Very good bargain for rose oil! I sometimes just open the bottle and smell it before bed, it gives me much joy! Rose oil is famous for skin care, I will definitely give it a try ! Like this if you find this useful !

one of the best essential oils there are, the price is higher because it's an expensive plant to extract but worth every penny. i diffuse it, two drops are enough for the best scent, benefits with hair and skin in natural formulas. i always use it in a formula to soothe period pain and relax the nervous system.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This Rose Absolute oil is nothing short of heavenly!!! It takes me back to my Old English Rose garden. Two drops… on neck and wrists helps me sleep, and makes me feel beautiful all day. I put it in our diffusers and the house smells light and romantic. Will definitely reorder!!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This oil smells so lovely. I’ve never used an essential oil as a perfume before but this may be my new addiction. The scent is subtle but it’s so feminine and different from any of my store bought perfumes. I love using natural products whenever I can and this one feels great on the skin—sinks in almost immediately, no oily residue. I will be repurchasing when I run out.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great scent, natural rose smell. I use it on my face, feel soothing and absorbed well in my skin. Love that. I already bought it twice and will buy more. Great quality rose oil

8e396560-a05f-4952-9aa0-2252582c579d
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is very acceptable rose oil. I notice it fades fairly quickly, which is the only downside. The scent is really nice though. The top note is sweet without being cloying, and the rose also has a round, depth to the scent. I'm pleased enough, but I'm still on the lookout for a stronger essence after this bottle is empty. Btw, the inner bottle top works really well to dispense only a drop at a time! So the packaging is a big plus.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Scent is wonderful, use it for relaxation and sweet times. Don't use with diffuser since this oil is diluted with jojoba oil - use for topical only

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought this to use with a diffuser, it smells great! Some people use it for facial and other things, I'd like to try as well. I wish rose oil is not this expensive, I'm thinking to buy 100% one when it's on sale.

8671cf3d-6a1b-4bc4-a290-9cb8aa84ea0c
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good quality oil. I use it for instead of perfume mostly, as I'm very sensitive to smells. This essential oil just great, natural smell, not aggressive.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good quality and good scent. Lines started disappear after starting it for several days. Hope there is bigger package with cheaper price in the future.