NP

4.7
Based on 1,368 Ratings
1,097
Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s the second time i am repurchasing this oil and I can say you that i have tried so many oil brands that can definitely say how much of a high quality this natural brand is! It works wonder for hair growth/ hair falling. Since this one is an essential oil I mix it with a barrier oil( make sure to do so) in this case i am using grapeseed for better benefits.It’s the only mix that works for my fine hair that breaks so much and its not able to grow.The size is good enough because you only need 4-5 drops for a hair mask. The scent is wonderful,maybe because i love rosemary

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Although I'm not much into the scent, I like to use this essential oil when washing my hair. It's great for the scalp. I just add 3-4 drops in my hand, mix it with the shampoo and apply to my hair and scalp. After 2 minutes of massaging, I wash my hair and redo the action. Rosemary essential oil is great is hair masks, too. Jojoba, avocado, olive oil - just add 5-10 rosemary oil drops to your mask before applying it to your scalp and hair, you'll see and feel the results. I like to mix olive oil with сea buckthorn oil, heat them a bit (not on fire, but in a water put on fire) and then add 5-10 drops of rosemary essential oil. After mixing them well, I add the oil mixture to my scalp (massaging it) and to the hair. Then I wear a shower cap. It's better to keep the mask more than 1 hour, if you have time. After that I wash my head twice or even 3 times (depends on the used oils), to remove the oil completely.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I use this essential oil for hair loss and it has a benefit to lessen it so far , feels good on my skin and hair. I dont think it is good for young age users because it has a strong scent. It came well package and the size is shown in the pic

600b046b-ffbc-42d1-a1e0-91ed2ffcda79
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Love the green leafy fragrance of this rosemary oil. I use it and others to scent whatever products I feel like; handsoap, body wash, hair oil, scrubs, bath water etc. Aura Cacia has good quality essential oils for a great price. iherb has good selection of oils for various needs. Will continue to buy this brand.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

No need for me to talk about the benefits, composition ,quality,and how soothing it is because there is no word that would describe this , the scent is just feels natural, and again dilute it before using it , and for the size of it will last with you for long time

Posted on May 17, 2022

Generally I think Aura Cacia offer better quality essential oil. I feel confident using this oil in general. My daughter applied it on her scalp and she likes it that it doesn't feel oily and will be helpful to her hair condition. Oils have been very much a part of my family life and yes I strongly recommend families to incorporate into their health and body routine!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Awesome product. Dilute it with olive oil or castor oil for safe use. Good quality. Beautiful scent and aroma. I am using it for hair. So far it helped improving scalp condition. Hope it works well in hair growth.

e8c46c30-16eb-49ab-8823-7fc043c5a58f
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Two drops of this high quality fragrant essential oil, along with a few drops of olive oil, massaged into my arthritic joints, helps mitigate the pain. I also use this oil in my homemade moisturizer for its benefits as well as its clean, pleasant fragrance.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Pure natural scent, good quality essential oil and reasonable price for 15ml size, well packaged. Easy to use, works well for age above 3, benefit for immune system and big pore skin.