NP

Based on 2,305 Ratings
1,915
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,379

The quality of this product is unbeatable. Its scent is what it is supposed to be. But the most important part is that the texture is not super-oily (such products are diluted with cheaper basic oils). It has a rich watery texture which is absorbed by skin well and doesn't leave very oily cast. It has a child-proof cap which is a bit tricky to open, but it's worth it :) I will definitely buy it again for my family.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I think Aura Cacia makes good quality essential oil. This has a great scent and smells natural. I tried to use it on milia seeds but I wasn't consistent enough in applying them to determine if there's a benefit or not. It's a decent size for the price.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The greatest scent, the mildest oil – works wonders for my skin with imperfections and occasional breakouts (I apply it directly, but test it first). INCREDIBLE when it comes to insect bites and stings – no redness or itchiness in seconds.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

We love using this tea tree essential oil in a diffuser to support good sleep. Its fresh scent is a lovely bonus. Though the bottle is small its contents are concentrated so a few drops does the trick!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Pure natural scent, good quality essential oil and reasonable price for 30ml size, well packaged. It uses for all skin type and age group, feel sooth and relax

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Just as described and as shown in the picture. Tea tree oil has helped me with dry outer ear and a minor eczema on my thombs.