NP

1,949
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
14,108
Smells good!

I'm so glad I discovered Texas cedarwood essential oil! I was looking for an all-natural way to keep my home smelling fresh and this does the trick perfectly. A little goes a long way too - I only need to use a few drops in my diffuser and the entire house smells great.

Cedarwood has antimicrobial properties and I like to use it in my DIY vinegar cleaning spray or my sheet refreshing spray! For the sheet spray I mix the cedarwood and lavender oils in some distilled water and witch hazel mixture in a amber glass spray bottle. It is important that it is a GLASS AMBER bottle to keep the essential oils intact. For my cleaning spray I add vinegar instead of witch hazel, and a little Castile soap. You can also add any other essential oils you want to scent the sprays. 🙌

dff5bd89-ce00-4e39-9099-40c310a64cda
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This has a beautiful cedar scent that lasts quite a long time. I use it my homemade moisturizer mixed with other essential oils in jojoba oil as a base after cleansing my skin in the morning. The quality seems quite good as I only really need one drop per use. I prefer it to the ordinary cedarwood oil I bought last time or pine. It would probably work great in a diffuser for those who like a woodsy, calming, yet strengthening aroma.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

What a lovely authentic smell. I bought it to use for our wardrobe. We have a little wooden thing where we can put scented oil to help keep out of unwanted guests.. (small animals). The scent is warm and round and the quality seems good. The size is perfect and it was just what I was looking for.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

To be honest i don’t like this smell by itself, maybe needs to mix it with another essential oils just to get the subtle smell of the cedarwood. Pretty believe by mixing the right blends will make this one turns out well. For those who love an old & antique smell, this one will fit you. It has a sharp smells of an old & damp wood hut in the middle of wild forest.

fa21a37b-a401-47bf-b109-c8a68904135c
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Love love love the scent of this essential oil. Smells amazing. Not very clear on the exact benefit of cedarwood. Tiny size but i only use a few drops so it’s been staying. Very good quality. Package is good. Natural soothing scent. Would highly recommend. X o x o

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I'm not sure what the difference between this and the other types of Cedarwood is, but it does smell...earthier than the ones I'm used to. Good package, great woody scent and great to use in essential oil blends! Please give this a thumbs up if it helped!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I was in a woody/coniferous "scent seeking mode", after I felt in love with italian cypress, so I thought about giving cedarwood a try. Always have a look at 3, 2, 1 star ratings to see what people really think about the smell. You'll see that I'm not the only one who felt strong tobacco smoke in cedarwood. I mean, the composition, quality of the product are superb, but I really don't like those cigar notes (wich some love it, nothing against it, there are perfumes all about it!). I mean... if a product is supposedly used to repeal bugs, think first if it isn't a stronger smell than you'd tolerate.