NP
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
super nice

i love this essential oil. the aroma is very nice. i combine with other scent. i use it regularly. the quality is very good. the size of the bottle not too big. and the package is nice. this oil make soothing feel and natural. i really want to buy again in the future

d3aa4307-c6b2-484d-9693-71e055ec83ba
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love this EO. I have been using this for my face and body gua sha routine and this EO really helps to calm me down prior to sleep. This also helps to lighten the headache by putting this EO at the back of the head and neck. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This relaxing Roman Chamomile oil is pre-blended with jojoba oil. It has a nice floral scent. I like to use it to relax me for better sleep by rubbing on the bottom of my feet. This is a high quality company, and I trust they provide superior oils at a reasonable price.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice aroma and good use as well. The first week I use it my skin is so smooth, I use this oil same as the rose oil same brand, before going to work and after coming home. Both are perfect. Highly recommend using this chamomile as well as the rose oil one.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022