NP

Based on 1,766 Ratings
1,438
Posted on May 12, 2022
Gentle and effective

I react to so many things, so I was looking for a soap that I could use for my body AND face in the shower. I don't like to complicate life with a separate face wash. The trick is, I have aging, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This soap worked wonderfully. No complaints and my skin agrees wonderfully with it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have eczema for as long as I can recall. This soap is life saver for my skin. No more itches. No more dryness. Even on my face, it's soft and silky. I can use it daily instead of my makeup remover. I love the clean composition and the bare minimum package. The scent is subtle yet very "calming".

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
8,068

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
1,347

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Using it for both my kids ages 8 and below as their body wash and shampoo. Love how mild it is but doesn't dry up the skin and hair. Although, it does stings the eye if it gets inside but washes out easy. My kids likes this soap. Been using it for quite a long while already. Scent is mild to almost none. Lathers up well and cleans well. Good size as it lasts a really long time! - cost effective! I even use it as my face wash. I would say the quality is good, no nasty ingredients! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love Dr Woods soap! They don't go all mucky near the end of the bar. The unscented is a bonus. Used to buy Nubian brand many years ago until they were bought-out by a larger company and changed the formula; I then found and switched to Dr Woods.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Dr. Woods bar soaps are a good quality, I have tried all of them. I bought this one for my husband as he only uses unscented soaps. It is gentle and doesn't irritate the skin, and my husband hasn't complained about it so that's a good sign!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
1,397

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I actually use this to bathe my cats, as I researched that it’s perfectly safe for them, I have used it on them and it makes their fur so soft and cleans them so well, they had no reaction, irritation, hair fall, nothing. It’s so affordable compared to pet shampoos, I love it.