NP

Based on 4,192 Ratings
3,147
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,450

I’ve tried a wide range of protein powders and this is by far, hands down, the best protein powder out there. Super palatable, mixes easily without needing a violent shake, no digestive issues whatsoever, no nonsense ingredients, and greatly helps recovery. Can’t recommend this product enough. I’ll be buying this again for sure. Might even branch out and try a flavor other than chocolate :-)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the best whey isolate I’ve ever bought from Iherb. The chocolate flavour is so rich and It doesn’t have the weird after taste of artificial sweeteners that many other brands have!!! I bought two flavours- gourmet chocolate and gourmet vanilla. Both are good. Gourmet chocolate is sweeter than gourmet vanilla. If you don’t like sweet protein shake, gourmet vanilla will be your best choice! I love both and would like to order Chocolate peanut better next time!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,760

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Highest quality whey I tried so far. It has been a blessing for my workout and training. It taste so good especially with milk its size is massive and it can last you for months this is by far the best protein out there in taste and ingredients. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am lactose intolerant so I take this protein with water rather than milk. I was worried that it would be too clumpy but it mixed really well with a standard protein mixer. It was also the first time I tried Gourmet chocolate and the taste was genuinely really good. Some people have mentioned that it tastes a bit sickly or too sweet but I felt that it was sweet but didn't go overboard. I take two scoops in the evening after a workout or training of any kind. Those two scoops amount to 50g of protein. The rest I get normally through my diet.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

First time trying this product. Arrives neatly packaged. Tastes good. Size: lasts long as its a large quantity. Quality: Definitely made of superior ingredients. Benefit: recommended supplement as a part of a fitness and workout programme especially when you are on a diet to lose weight and build muscle.

b78c900c-cf9c-4851-888b-5e99e5ccad46
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 7, 2022

this is best protein poweder ever! i bought 9 of these priced at 93 usd anything less 100 usd is great price for this amazing product oh yeah it ran out of stock so i only 8 😅

6c7d86e9-87dc-4fb8-bc0b-e100a8c8a2bd
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The protein powder is much finer and easier to dissolve in the water, compared with the isolated protein powder, and this feature makes it much better than the isolated protein powder. The only problem is that the flavour of this hydrolyzed protein is much sweet. I think that it could be much more better if sugar content is zero.