NP

4.5
Based on 1,280 Ratings
SimplyGrace
Posted on May 14, 2022
Works well on my curly hair.

I like this conditioner. The consistency is thick but it doesn’t weigh down my curls, it does a pretty good job of adding some volume and is not over scented. While this doesn’t completely gets rid of the frizz, it smooths and calms my curls. Happy with it but still prefer other option in the 2chic line which is cherry blossoms + rose petal :)

683af27a-08d7-46bb-9912-69f48a9b86fe

Same as the shampoo Very good the scent is great and the quality are amazing you’ll already see a difference once you wash your hair it’ll be softer and you can feel it’s really moisturizing, Wouldn’t mind to use this with the shampoo all my life !!!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I really liked this product. i have a very dry hair and i got introduced to this product by a friend with similar hair issues and i bought the whole line and liked it. Now i’m trying other lines hoping that i find something even better and add more moisture to my hair.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Love this series, and as I already wrote in the reviews for the mask, shampoo, and anti-frizz serum. This conditioner can be used as the replacement to the mask, as both of them are doing practically the same thing. And its main benefits: 1) it visibly removes the frizz ( even if you don't use serum after it) 2) it deeply nourishes hair 3) it can be used 1:1 with water to make a refresh on the second-third day on the curly method. I noticed one of the specific feature of this series, since it moisturizes and nourishes, hair becomes heavier and volume is lost, so if volume is the priority, you may not like it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good conditioner, it soothes frizzy hair and doesn't make it oily or heavy. My hair is super fine, low porosity and protein sensitive. This conditioner doesn't have any . I ve been looking for a protein-free conditioner or mask and this one is my holy grail. I love it and it makes my hair looks super healthy and manageable. The composition is good as it is free from any harmful chemicals and full of herb extracts. It won't weight your hair down, just don't put in on your scalp, only on your lenghts.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I have a review about shampoo. Well, it's the same for the conditioner -great scent, composition, but it didn't work on my hair. It didn't give me any benefits, such moisturization, frizz and static control, shine. Maybe it is just heavy on my medium wavy type because the hair was weighed down after use.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

10/10!! RECOMMEND! I permed my hair last year and it caused a lot of damage and frizz! Using this, my hair went to its shiny natural state Teh scent is really great and luxurious

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

First of all the scent is AMAZING!! I uset it once a week i like the package. I like that it really moisturizes the hair.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

A product I used dried my hair, but after using this and the equivalent shampoo, my hair went back to normal in 2 weeks. Thank you Giovanni.