NP

4.2
  • S
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Excellent quality ingredients

Love the sleek green packaging for one and the glass container. Taste is subtle as the pill casing almost feels plasticy, not unpleasant feel but the supplement size is a medium-large. I found this has actually really benefited me with my bloating as i tend to hold a lot of water weight. would recommend. The brand has always been reliable with their products.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I'm glad I found this as so far, so good! I never realized the health benefits of flaxseed oil, but now that I've educated myself, I feel good about taking these. I do notice a difference in bloating and I am in the peri-menopause stage of life. Excellent find!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The quality,ingredient,size,dosage,benefit and taste is good for me. It works really well.I have had less bloating with the recommended dose of 3/daily.I take these for a few days and I notice a difference and it really cleans you out the next morning if you take at night.Please click like if you read the review,thanks.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great combo of ingredients, sadly it wasn't sustainable for me, as it turned out there were a couple of ingredients that I wasn't compatible with (after the fact). It was great for the fluid retention, not so much for the bloating. Great product if there aren't any other underlying issues.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Good quality and taste great ingredients and size is good aswell as composition and packaging benefit for fitness and workout and diet and training and suplement

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product worked for me. I felt less bloated after a couple days, and with continued regular use. I take two pills in the morning before my meal. The pills are a little large, but they are coated and are easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have been taking this for quite some time to ease my bloatedness especially in the evening after dinner. I have this issue due to several abdominal surgeries. I find that this brand of support does help. After taking it does give me release n I do feel much better. I like this soft gel as it's easy to swallow though a little big. recommend this product

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Holy Moly, does it work. It works. It works really well. I do not recommend trying to take 3 does a day like the bottle says. Just try 1 dose and see how it feels, then wait a few days. My stomach was as flat as it has ever been and I have a dreaded PCOS belly. Male Fat Pattern Distribution, if you will. I definitely recommend, just not as many doses as the bottle states.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I purchased this two months ago and I use it as needed. I get severe bloating around my period and sometimes mid-month or after eating carbs. I take these for a few days and I notice a difference and it really cleans you out the next morning if you take at night. I also don't get any jitters or dehydration after taking these. I only take this for a couple of days at a time but I find it works well, just drink plenty of water with it and for 24 hours after taking it.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022