NP

• S
Based on 1,256 Ratings
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
good stuff

I love this shampoo during the hot summer months. It takes some time getting used to, because it doesn't lather like your regular shampoo. It's a smaller size bar, but it will last you a long time if you cut it in half as the water mushes it if you are leaving it in it. The scent is clean and refreshing, the hair is super clean and the scalp is healthy.

2c3fee2a-6d1e-4ef9-8823-84358e08ac36
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’ve been trying to cut down on waste and plastic use so I decided to try this shampoo bar. Been using these shampoo bars for over a year now and I’m very happy with them. Keeps my hair clean without buildup. Hair feels very healthy, and no need to use conditioner. Also very affordable, one bar lasts quite a while for me and just a little bit goes a long way. Makes a nice lather too. Really recommend. Love the jojoba and peppermint scent for summer

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Love the ingredients and scent. Great quality product, perfect size to massage into my hair, I use it about three times a week. I say benefit of this is if you have oily hair it helps with that. I have sensitive skin but had no issues with it on my scalp.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

scent, peppermint but bearable use, whenever you wash your hair, for me once a week benefit, really cleans the hair and scarf without drying packaging, paper so way better for the environment that plastic bottles so I LOVE that. no sensitivity I've been using it for over a month and it's not even halfed in size yet

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Don’t be fooled by the not so big size of the soap, can be used for over 100 times on short hair. It lathers well just a few rub can clean the hair like a whole pump of liquid shampoo does. Mild scent with a hint of cooling from the peppermint. I love to use it rather than my liquid shampoo when I had a long day and my hair feel like a mess. It cleanse all the dust and sweat and oil along with any hair products residue with ease while not damaging the hair at all. However it does leave a rough and tangly texture since it is a soap, but I’m totally fine with short hair which coincidentally gives a volumized hair look. Sometimes I will just use conditioner afterwards and all that soap texture will be gone, leaving clean, healthy and silky hair.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I researched a lot before this purchase. Had used other shampoo bars and not really liked them. Had previously tried another olive oil soap too. This bar is my favourite brand and formula for now. I have oily top, dry ends, thin hair that's going grey. I don't always use a conditioner after. My scalp likes it too!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I initially bought this shampoo bar because I wanted to help reduce plastic waste in my household. Surprisingly, it does a very good job of cleaning my hair. It has a pleasant scent and makes nice lather. I will definitely keep using J.R. Liggets and order other scents of shampoo to try.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I’ve been using shampoo bar for nearly 3 years now, I’m amazed how it effectively helps with my hair loss with the herbal formula so I would love to give it a try with other ingredients too. Love this jojoba and peppermint formula especially in summer it leaves my hair and scalp so clean and refresh after wash and it definitely improves my hair to get greasy on hot summer days.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I use this mildly scented, high-quality shampoo on my curly hair several times a week. The composition of ingredients is gentle yet effective. The scent is pleasant but not strong. Does not strip any moisture from hair. The size is compact but lasts a long time and the package is eco friendly without compromising the integrity of the bar.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I liked this shampoo and its quality. I always preferred a solid form of a shampoo, it is easier to use and lasts longer than a liquid one. It has a light pleasant scent, it's gentle to my hair and sensitive scalp, doesn't dry it out. Also, I like that sort of vintage package design.