NP
3.9

3.9
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Smells amazing. I love coconut! The size is great, but I wish it was 1 litter. The package is in a good quality and comfortable and also 100% recycled! It feels good on the skin and it’s great cause I have sensitive skin. I will use it again and will defiantly buy that scent again🙌🏼

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The scent is nice but quality is not great, not good for sensitive skin, made my skin dry and itching, packaging was good and the size big but not good product

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this body wash it is gentle on the skin. I feel quite relaxed after using. It is great it has no nasty chemicals in it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This body wash is wonderful. I really love the splendid scent of coconut and it's texture. Also it is really great choice for those who loves products with natural ingredients (composition). The package size is big and will be perfect for family or long term use.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I've used this body wash for years. Feels great, smells awesome and cleans well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love the scent of this! and that it has natural ingredients!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I'm a big fan of Jason bath products. this one smells great and left my skin silky smooth

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love the scent. It’s moisture enough even it’s used in winter.