NP
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product helps with dry eyes and floaters. I use it everyday, hopefully it’ll be effective for myopia. The size is small compared to its price. It’ll be perfect if the packaging can be changed. It’s really hard to get the second drop out of the bottle no matter I squeeze it. Not sure if it’s because I store it in the fridge.

fdf1b5ab-6cf2-42de-96a4-61f578ea0d4e

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am trying these eye drops to slow the progression of early cataracts, as there are some studies on using NAC (N-acetyl carnosine) for this purpose and this contains 1% NAC. You might notice a slight burning sensation when you first apply it, but it quickly clears. Will use it for a full 6 months before next eye exam and reassess.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't noticed a difference in my eye floaters after about six weeks of using this, but, hey, my eyes are also more hydrated than when I don't use it, so there's that. I'll keep using it and see if I notice any difference. Right now it's just a pricy hydrating eye drop, but I've definitely gambled on worse things than this. I'll update my review if I find that it helps my eye floaters. In the meantime, it helps dry eye and reduces allergic irritation, so that's a win!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Bought this to help with my cataract & sudden close angle glaucoma. Found that the drops helped to clear my very dry and red eyes in the morning (was on 6 glaucoma drops daily). On a few very dry eyes days there was a slight stinging sensation but it goes away quite fast.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The bottles are teeny, and the packaging is unusual... I've just started using them, and the drops are scentless and painless... And have carnosine! Why I'm using: "A new study shows oral carnosine can preserve normal structure of proteins in the lens of the eye. Additionally, lubricating eye drops stabilized with N-acetylcarnosine can improve visual performance of affected eyes."

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It can be hard to squeeze out drops. And then there are occasions when it dripped too easily--without squeezing, and thus didn't get in my eyes. For the first problem of drops refusing to emerge, the solution is to replace the cover, and twist tight. Sometimes you may have to press down on the top of the cover. That should make a better hole. Repeat a few times until the bottle squeezes better drops.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have used these drops for a couple weeks now - they are very moisturizing for dry eyes, and I feel like my vision is a bit sharper and clearer than before. I will re evaluate after a couple of months, and another eye doctor appointment to see if they are truly making a difference.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good; The size is commendable and the packaging was intact. Have found this helpful for keeping my eyes bright in my old age.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Definitely make my eyes feel hydrated and more awake. No change in the redness as far as I can tell but it’s only been a couple of weeks.