NP
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Bad taste

Normally, if something is good for me with health benefits i over look certain little things like taste but this particular one is sour as heck. It was kind of modestly prices and gave it a shot but think I'll be going back to another brand when thisnis done.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Great brand, I love Life Extension products. Easy to drink.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

good quality and fast shipping

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good quality, taste good also.

Posted on Jun 8, 2017

This provides exceptional relief for constipation by drawing water into your stool. Results happen within a few hours, and without cramping like you would get with stimulant laxatives. Natural as well. However, I don't think it is good to use too frequently as high doses of Vitamin C can lead to kidney stones. This formula contains Magnesium and B6 though, which should mitigate the risk of kidney stones to a certain extent.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2017

I tried this as a modest alternative to common Vit C effervescent tablets that I dissolve during meals to wash down the food instead of soda. Because I don't like that those tablets are loaded with 3 times as many other chemicals as Vit C itself. It didn't work with this product. Redox reaction is there but no fizz at all. And the taste is bleak. I also tried it as a replacement to lemon in my tea. It didn't work as well because the stuff doesn't have that sour taste of Vit C. Too bad :)

Posted on Jun 8, 2017

Very good formula.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought a Vitamin C product just in time for a promotion. I used the product with my favorite fruit juice. Using products to replenish my body's lack of vitamins has made my skin less dry and flaky. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Very good magnesium supplement. It can help intestinal transit. Great quality.