NP
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,177

I didn’t expect to have this much energy after the first dose. Looking forward to next week. I don’t have the ability to go out and have fun but that one dose looks like it made me 5-6 years younger! Loved it, no side effects felt yet. Will be buying more refills for sure

What a name! And what interesting ingredients. From what I understand, this is aimed at helping the body cleanse itself from dead "Zombie" cells, that can cause damage to healthy cells and results in premature aging, among other things. Life Extension conducts nutritional research and publishes it for its members. It has been around many years and is a trusted source of legitimate products. I took these as part of a limited detox regimen. I would recommend it for someone doing a detox.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Cellular senescence is a natural process in which cells stop dividing and undergo alterations that keep them from functioning optimally. When cells decline in function, they can accumulate and become a ‘burden’ to healthy cells, affecting day-to-day function. But the body has natural pathways of clearing and recycling these straggler cells; it’s the body’s way of managing cellular debris and senescent cells. Compounds called senolytics may remove senescent cells. I like it because the formula also features an innovative phytosome delivery system that ensures better absorption of flavonoids quercetin and fisetin, making them up to 50 and 25 times more bioavailable than their standard forms, respectively. This means the body can more readily access fisetin’s and quercetin’s many health benefits.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Study shows that As you age, your body collects millions of dysfunctional cells that cause inflammation and disease. These are called “senescent cells.” Although, many refer to them as “zombie cells.” These zombie cells infect the rest of your body, spreading disease and causing accelerated aging. We are in our 70s and we are taking this to get rid of these zombie cells. i like that you only need take 3 once per week. No side effects so far.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It's my first time using this product. I'm excited by it's ultra-absorbable form of quercetin supposed to help manage senescent cell burden and promote systemic rejuvenation. I'm looking forward to seeing its results over time. I'm Thankful that iHerb was able to ship this product all the way to Australia!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
2,332

Fisetin is a flavonol, a yellow plant pigment that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It gives color to many different fruits and vegetables. Fisetin increases antioxidant defense. It directly neutralizes free radicals and also increases other powerful antioxidants, such as glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase. heaflavins are a class of natural flavonoids derived from the dried leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis (tea) and related plants with potent antioxidant properties. Flavonoids such as theaflavins neutralize free-radical species and increase the activity of detoxifying enzymes in the liver. The antioxidant quercetin is sometimes called the “master flavonoid.” People say it’s one of the best natural antihistamines — allegedly, one that can stabilize mast cells and reduce inflammation. Apigenin is an antioxidant compound that naturally occurs in plants. It can be found in fruits and vegetables, such as parsley, onions, oranges, tea, chamomile, wheat sprouts, and some seasonings. All in all, this is great combo that help manage senescent cell burden and promote systemic rejuvenation. According to me, this supplement seems promising.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is a unique supplement with high quality ingredients that you take just once a week. The amount in the bottle is enough for 3 months. The pills are medium size and easy to swallow with some water. I take them every sunday on an empty stomach for maximum absorption. There is no after taste. It's hard to evaluate the benefits of a supplement like this (anti-aging), since it's not something you feel immediately. I probably will know if it works only after a few years. I'm willing to do that, since the research seems promising and it's easy to take it once a week. I do wish it was cheaper though, considering the amount of pills. The bottle is big and more than half empty. I wish it was smaller and less wasteful, or that they included twice the amount of pills. The bottle has a flip cap that is easy to open, yet secure. In summary, it's an interesting supplement that is easy to take, but it's hard to know if it works in the short term. I'll keep on taking it for the time been.

2db63865-b5f4-4793-a012-74c31172aa69
6793f1cf-9158-4088-808e-993c05693516
82bbe92b-7016-4c12-b072-646f2bca50dc
507664b6-a442-461d-a4a7-d42cc4722bb0
94663100-b856-4457-9155-98cbd47394c5
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Great quality product, very well priced. I am starting to feel benefit after 4 weeks, I have more energy and I have much less joint pain. My inflammation is down, according to my blood tests. Easy to swallow capsules an once a week 3 tablets are making Senolytic activator very affordable. Ingredients are the perfect combination for removing "zombie" cells from my body, so my body can work well again, and if I live longer that will be another big bonus.