NP

4.5
Based on 2,868 Ratings
2,031
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great quality, which is easy to mix and has a great taste. It is best to use room temperature water to avoid clumpiness. But you only have cold water just give it a few minutes and extra shaking. The included scoop is a good size for scooping the whey, only one scoop is needed, unlike the half-size scoops many other supplement suppliers provide. It also works well with baking oat cookies for that extra protein snack.

10a9f42b-c44e-40e4-bd5b-362c45a0db62
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I bought it because of the famous combat protein. Among the whey proteins, it is delicious in the top class, and the cost performance is also good, so it seems easy to continue. The package is also cool, and I feel like I recover faster after taking 60g after my workout! Good to Go

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

One of the best tasting chocolate protein powders I have tried, and good value as well. I don't eat meat and use this to supplement my protein intake and help with workouts and muscle recovery. It's nice just as a drink and also mixes well into oatmeal and other recipes.

Posted on May 22, 2022

One of the best tasting whey I ever tried it’s so tasty I must want more and more ! Quality ingredients price one of the best I using it for gym gaining or dieting this supplement just the best for what ever u need it for ! Will continue buying it in the future !

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This high-quality whey protein contains good for you ingredients and is great for people who are into fitness to get after a workout/training, The taste is sweet but not too sweet so it is fine on its own with water or mixed with yoghurt, any type of milk etc in a smoothie or oatmeal bowl! I also use this for baking. It is a great replacement for chocolate powder in brownies etc. The size is pretty bag and will last you a long time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The usual formula, 130 calories per 24 grams of protein. The taste is good. I mix it in my morning breakfast shake (after the workout) with some fruits milk and egg whites, and eat it with cereals. The price per serving per quality is good overall. One of my go to protein brands.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
1,166

This is my go-to protein has been for years. Started off with chocolate and for some reason can't find it anywhere switched over to Strawberry and I absolutely love it. I tried other proteins and this one wins. I personally mixed with 2% milk and it taste like Nestle Quik. Not bad with water either I just prefer milk. You have to shake your pretty good and let it settle for a couple minutes before drinking

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

The taste is really great, love it but it’s getting way too expensive to be honest, switching to some other products to get my protein needs fixed!