NP

4.8
alexphd
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
King of Berries

Black elderberries are among the top three fruits for anthocyanin content, second only to black chokeberries. What are anthocyanins? They are the most important of the 6 subclasses of flavonoids/bioflavonoids (the biggest family (60%) of thousands of plant micronutrients called polyphenols). They are predominantly found in red, purple, blue berries/grapes, and have powerful antioxidative properties. For comparison purpose, 100mg of whole dry fruit powder (10:1) - not an extract - contains, approx. about 0.4mg of anthocyanins. 100mg of NF's elderberry extract (64:1), on the other hand, contains 14mg while still able to preserve and retain the original phytonutrient fruit matrix of the whole berry (the original taste, flavor and aroma)! The major health benefits of elderberry? For antioxidant and immune support; eye and brain health; and they keep your hair and skin healthy as well. I have no doubt about Natural Factor's quality ingredient but the bottle cover doesn't "snap" tightly, unfortunately.

7bb84b19-3578-4b52-a683-bd71f2fec58c
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
3,319

I'm a teenager, and I live in the US. One of my best friends is an immigrant, so I can really relate to the people that are feeling like they are too small. This vitamin helps me a lot. It gives me energy and strength, without turning into a "buddy". It's also beneficial to think positively and be optimistic towards life.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Small and easy to swallow (taking 2 a day), taking this together with blueberry and cherry supplements from the same brand daily, experience some improvement in energy levels, and eyes feel less tired, less pain in the joints, better sleep and other usual pluses one gets from taking berry supplements, so not sure if it is just due to elderberry or the elderberry/blueberry/cherry combo working the above mentioned magic though.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Use it when there is a cold season or when the first symptoms of flue, cold or other respiratory issue comes up. With this it will take less time for you to get better as helps your immune system strong in combat of all these external intruder .I've been taking Black Elderberry for quite a few years, mainly in the winter, to support my immune system. I've purchased multiple bottles of this product and they have consistently been high-quality. Of the name-brand elderberry capsules, this one is always a reasonable price and it's usually our go-to

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,803

I have used the vitamin product commercially for over a year and I have seen a big improvement in my health. It has been a wonderful experience that I would like to share with some of my friends.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
4,682

This Vitamin has improved my mental and physical performance, energy levels and overall health. It's definitely worth buying if you have problems coping with stress or tiredness.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
4,571

I used to be a pretty average guy. I enjoyed the gym, and worked hard to improve my health. But it didn't last long. After a few weeks working out I was so sick of feeling like crap that I stopped going to the gym altogether.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love the Natural Factors brand and feel that they are a trusted company using quality, tested ingredients. Their Black Elderberry capsules are a nice, small size and they must work because despite being a teacher working in a 4th grade germ factory, I've not caught a cold, Covid, flu, or other respiratory virus in years. Yes, years. Knock on wood! (I do get frequent sinusitis though, so that's a bummer!). I would recommend you try this for immune support, especially if you're in a stressed job position, which does lower your immunity. I hope you see the benefits that I have with adding this to my fall/winter regimen.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Elderberry is a natural immune support product. I take one a day just to keep all of the bugs away. Seems to work for me. If I catch something, then I up the amount per day, but just one a day seems to keep the immune system on alert, and it needs to be with the stuff that keeps coming.