NP
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Excelente!

I'm taking this with another product called Betaine HCl (w/ Pepsin), to aid my digestion. Both of them are helping me to a great extent as the bloating and abdominal pain from indigestion decreased. I bought two bottles of this and I'm going through the second bottle at the moment of this review, so I will definitely buy more and keep using it. There's no taste, size is ordinary pill and not a smaller one. I believe it's high quality for the results. I'm on a ketogenic diet with less then 25 g of carbohydrates per day. I take as described on the bottle, with food, in the middle or at the end of my meals, twice or three times a day. Highly recommended. Edit: the product went bad long before the expiration date with a foul smell, even having stored it in a dry and ventilated place.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I've tried a good number of enzyme products for digestion. I like the time release of these and they seem to do the job; the efficacy is definitely there. Some foods may require more than one but most take only one caps.

good quality enzyme product benefits and help digistion, taste is ok. just good ingredient.

924acfcb-2cc5-4c8b-9146-f08e3b8b6678
Posted on Apr 1, 2021

I took one of these as soon as they were delivered. My gut felt uncomfortable because I had eaten some grocery store variety greasy pork rinds (I’m on keto). I’ve been struggling with acude indigestion since starting keto. So much rich food and fat. I felt better within 20 mins and had no symptoms during the night. I have been having them nightly. I’ll say, so far, so good. TBA

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

It helps with digestion.! As you can see from the pic, I’m a serial supplement user haha. On a real note though, especially for athletes, and people on paleo/keto, what do you have to lose adding this product to your stack.? I take other digestion compounds along with it so it might effect everyone different. But highly recommended for people on high fat diets. You will feel the difference. Less bloating. And no need for your tums/pepto/or alka seltzer anymore. This is just a healthier alternative. Hope that helps!

5a7b7af0-355a-421f-93c3-b3e3ade9e1d5
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Bought it after having stomach problems after starting on Keto. I am not sure if they really help. After a few days the stomach pains were less but maybe that was because I adapted. But as they are cheap and may work I will continue taking them until the bottle is empty

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is very nice digestive enzyme for me. When I have meat, I always have this MacroGest for digestion. The quality is very good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

it's work for me..this is my third bottles

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like the fact that this is paleo and it help me a lot with my digestion.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

We almost never eating meat, but if we do, we eat wild deer or wild sheap. Digest enzymes is a must for god digestion when eating meat. Therefore we love good digestions enzymes.