NP

4.6
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
4,637
15,210
Pure Magic for energy and mental clarity

I give this supplement a 10/10. It is an anti fatigue agent and since day one i have felt amazing. It has lowered my fatigue, energized and made me function at my best all day with optimum motivation. Since i started this, i am amazed at my mental clarity and the fact that this is safe with no side effects is enough motivation for me to keep coming back for the nootropic. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great product, high quality and great ingredients. Arrived fast in a small package. Amazing supplement for people with high stress. Start with a small dose (1/3 of the tablet) as 100mg might be too much for some people. (This product can cause a bit of anxiety if the user is not used to the dose).

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Package arrived safe. Really felt the benefit of this supplement as a mood booster, the improvement in energy levels is great. Seems like good quality stuff.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought it to facilitate my energy levels and calm overall neve system, but I didn't notice any improvements. It doesn't help me with my concerns. By the way the package was to havy and was inconvenient to take with you. Can't say anything about the taste but the pills were very big for me.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I take these every few months for a mood and energy boost when required. I feel my energy and mood levels really improved while taking this. It can take a week or so to take effect so don’t expect immediate results. It is recommended to take a break every few months as the effects can wear off. I’ve tried other brands but this one seems to suit me best.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is great item, i definitely will buy it again!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

For adrenal insufficiency and as energy boost in the morning

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Helps with energy and mood lift, but only lasts a few hours at a time, also benefits immunity

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

This is helping me with adrenal fatigue, weight loss, boost of energy and reduction of stress. Love it. Highly recommend for woman going through hormonal weight gain and need gentle boost of energy.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

happy with this product, was advised by my nutritionist to purchase it. Going through a two month program, so hope my results will be as expected