NP

Based on 7,759 Ratings
6,053
1,095
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Spirulina is becoming my new best friend,This is not my first purchase of spirulina,I used Now Food spirulina before and when its finish decided to purchase this one because of many. positive feedbacks about it.200 tablets for affordable price and high quality.I only take two tablets per day after my morning meal and i feel more energy. I do highly recommand this product. Please like if my review was helpful.

7368a74e-b31e-4393-98c5-50f9fccc8034
007bbf76-c0a9-4488-810c-8ad34e2c5f04
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Spirulina is a biomass of cyanobacteria that can be consumed by humans and animals. The three species are Arthrospira platensis, A. fusiformis, and A. maxima. Cultivated worldwide, Arthrospira is used as a dietary supplement or whole food, the quality and ingredients and size and packaging was so good , for the effect good it’s fabulous absolutely i will take it again for all benefits

b16867e7-fd31-48af-a62c-610051c2c76f
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

it's just fabulous !! im eating 6 pers everyday and im feeling very energetic !! my hair grow faster and i gain some muscles!! i highly recommend!! beside that it's from hawai !! the most beautiful place in the world !! you should take it !! it's 100% vegan ! with no source of bad products

1414a989-f374-4117-bdc3-2e231d7559fb
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I ordered this because my endocrinologist told me to start taking spirulina to help supporting my thyroid system and keep my hormones balanced after I stop taking the hormonal pills. The nutritionist I follow online advised me this brand's spirulina by saying " that's where spirulina is from, it originates in Hawaii". I think this supplement will help me in a long term. It came in a glass jar and was packed carefully. Smells a bit weird but doesn't stink, it's a not a problem at all.

9bc03e2f-fe15-4d6c-92eb-c039f91bf958
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

After a lot of research I decided to buy Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica for my kids as the highest quality superfood. The tablets are really great because you can easily take them once a day for an immune system boost. The tablets are much easier to take than the powder, because my kids don't like the taste. There are a lot od spirulina products here, but these Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Tablets can be hard to find in my country and they are almoost twice the price. Product arrived sooner then I expected. Order process was fast. I recommend it.

6dae2289-254c-492a-a267-ec77e710d515
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is the old packaging of it and now after using it for almost 3 months 6 tablets a day or 4 sometime + exposing myself to the sun everyday for 15 mins when the UV is under 5 my immune system had improved soooo much !!!! Mashallah this is the first time to purchase it and for sure not the last .. great quality and price in comparing it to the size and quantity .. I had purchase it according yo dr Kareem Ali recommendation on YouTube not regreting it at all nowadays it’s a seasonal flu the whole house is sick except me literally this is beneficial am not lying thanks spirulina for the quality and price and regarding the taste you will not feel it just swallow it with good amount of water. I feel my body is clean and more active but because of the sun too ! Don’t say your not taking any benefit of it if your eating fast food everyday it part of healthy life style help yourself and these Products will help you too ..

3cd2b95f-2016-488a-9f7e-9342af5db01c
1735602e-e968-44c5-83b8-f2630710e384
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Hawaiian spirulina is one of the best we can buy. it helps eliminate heavy metals from body with lots of chlorophyll vitamin A, K and B12 . we don't need to supplement with these vitamins any more .. I am seeing, the stools are dark green. but other than that there is no bad effect. I am observing it very closely let's see ..

59fa41fe-fddc-4c15-a7c6-80a423cbf023
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I met the owner of the company in Hawaii back on the 80s. A great guy. He told me one day his product would be added to many other foods and supplements. He has accomplished that! Highest quality spiriulina that I know of. Have seen the entire process first hand from grow to packaging. I’m guessing Gerry had sold out by now. He used to mail it to me direct from Kona.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m a working mom and Ph.D. student. Honestly, spirulina is my fuel for the day. I take it every morning ( with a banana) even before my coffee; it keeps me active, fucuse, and in a good mood for the rest of the day. What I like about it is it helps me lose weight. I have already ordered it three times now.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

heard alot about how good spirulina is for health especially to boost our immune system.in these pandemic season it is important to focus on our health and for old people like my parents,they need alot of vitamins etc so i did alot of research and found spirulina which said to be a very good natural healthy with lesser side effect and most importantly it is very safe.