NP
Based on 1,180 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,180 Ratings
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Excellent amazing scent, smells great after hours, easy care, great quality, great size, enough for months, package is good. healthy and its benefits, the composition of ingredients is good, frequency of use is once a day as a routine, feels great, my personal deo. my girlfriend is jealous of it, she says it better then hers. is solid so flights is no problem.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Definitely will repurchase. The smell is great. Quality is great. Not slimey or sticky at all. Seems to last long so is perfect for an active routine. I only really apply once a day even on hot days and active days. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a good natural deodorant

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

All good. Smell/scent is perfect. Great for personal use. High quality product. Feels great to body. Daily routine great choice. Recommended. Package is not good however. Size is huge for its price. Good for daily care. Overall best choice for this money. Good value. Fantastic composition anf good benefit.

My 12 year old plays basketball 3x a week and comes home really sweaty. I wanted a deodorant with none of the bad stuff usually in them like parabens and aluminum. But I also want it to WORK. This deodorant smells so nice. It is the one thing my 12 year old loves about it. But it also works. Despite a heavy 3 hour basketball practice, underarms do not stink. I highly recommend this!

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,141
3,426

This is the only natural deodorant that I have found that actually works to keep me stink free. Bought it for my sister and my husband (lavender sent) and it works for them too. I did get sensitive skin once while wearing it so it might not be for you if you have sensitive skin. But aside from that one time it is perfect for me

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent! I really love this product. Natural deodorant that smells great and long lasts Very good quality and not expensive. It works great for about 8 hours for me. This deodorant’s smell is superior to any brand found in pharmacy. It is totally worth it. Best unscientific deodorant. Highly recommend it

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

So far I've only tested this on unusually rainy humid days at the end of summer where I live. It coped well with the moderate temperatures and extreme humidity, not allowing smell or much moisture to develop. I'm not sure if its as good as the melon version, but I will have to test it in more normal weather conditions, such as the ones the melon version experienced. So far I'm very happy with it. I only wish the lavender smell was more than just a delicate hint. Definitely worth a try if you don't want to spend much and want good clean ingredients.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

it's great! smells good and works well (winter time though, not sure it will last much in the summer) edit: I bought it in the winter and it was great. Now in the spring, even in 20 degrees Celsius it doesn't last more than 2 hours, then I start to stink. Buy only for winter or buy another brand...

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I like this deodorant for the smell mostly. It doesn’t smell EXACTLY like lavender so i was kinda upset by that but then again it is deodorant.. I do sweat through it if i am walking, and have to reapply. I would wear it on a daily basis around the house or to the grocery store. However, not somewhere like running or on my way to class gets stinky fast