NP

1,733
Vitalambre
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Чудово!

I like almost all the products of this company. We ordered this shampoo, because my mom has got an oily type of hair. It is very thin and gets greasy very fast :( But after using this shampoo her hair started to look much more better, and get greasy not so fast. The size is not big, it is normal package. That’s why, I ordered 2 bottles.

dffc45d0-0a66-4fe0-bf64-c2413ecd3055
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This shampoo technically is not friendly to the "curly girl" method, as it contains PEG-7 Amodimethicone, which is a type of silicone. However, it is a light silicone and is water soluble when combined with certain ingredients within hair cleansing products. That being said, I chose to try this shampoo because my hair hasnt been looking it's best, and I wanted to experiment with new products [that weren't too expensive]. None of my "curly girl method" friendly shampoos/cowashes come close to replicating the clean, hydrated feel of my hair after using this shampoo. My curls love this product and I will continue to use it over many other options I've tried

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Scent is mild, no weird additives which is great! I have a very oily scalp and I get buildup easily. This works great for daily use, not too stripping and no residue. A little drying on the tips of my hair, but I use treatment on the ends and it's fine. Good price for quality, easy to use size.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The scent is natural, easy to use, the size is not big but a little and lather is just nice for the scalp, the quality is good, nice for all age, the package is easy to use, the benefit is getting fresh hair, the composition is simple, nice for sensitive hair scalp.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

this has become my new favorite shampoo. i tried recently the jason shampo for itchy scalp and it really didn't help. This shampoo has excellent ingredients, lathers nicely and i love the scent. not fake and very natural. And my head stopped itching! woohoo!. thanks! will buy more..

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

We love this product. It’s very good for oily hair. The scent is excellent! Very good quality. My teenagers also likes to use it

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great quality natural shampoo for oily hair. Lathers and cleans well! You really feel that your scalp is clean. The size is good and affordable price. Made of good ingredients. Nice scent. Can use daily.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

One of my favorite affordable shampoos. Great value for the size and quality. Package is solid and comes taped so it doesn’t open in the mail. The scent is mild and natural. Leaves hair feeling clean and not dry.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

love it leaves the hair so clean and smells like natural herbs. I love that it doesn't contain as much chemicals as the regular shampoo, which only damage the hair. would repurchase this one !!