NP

4.9
Based on 6,084 Ratings
5,540
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

All the vitamins with the correct ingredients and quantities (mg) in each quality tablet specific to my needs as a Coeliac and my sensitive stomach. Awesome to be able to buy larger amounts in one package. Love that I don’t have to take a handful for tablets. Works really well for immunity. Tablet size is easy to swallow. A very effective product.

686f1e93-7a02-4e19-9ca2-79820ac13741
Posted on May 26, 2022

Usually at the beginning of a cold I took three different supplements separately vitamin C separately vitamin d3 and zinc. I decided to try this supplement, it is very convenient for me that everything is in one jar. At the very beginning of my cold, I drank 2 capsules as recommended in the lesson, and the next day there were no symptoms. It was probably a mild cold, but I still did not expect such a good result.

a354d5be-713f-4906-9944-8c8b96897ca5
Posted on May 26, 2022

This brand is ethically honest with what their products contain.It works with my occasional rhinitis especially to cold weather.This immune booster is a must have’s for me.I feel secured with my job as a nurse to protect myself from disease transmission from my clients.My stomach is not upset with this unlike other supplements or vitamin c out there.Others give me GERD which i thoroughly select supplements that i buy.Lucky i found this brand! It’s incredible and works wonder!I will highly recommend this product to health care workers like me and to all people who suffers immune problems related.Why one choose 3 in all in one tablet!The quality of the supplement has no issue for me.Infact i love the packaging and especially the taste

07f1436c-77ea-4a1f-a36a-4d42bc723198
Posted on May 19, 2022

The package is very secured and quality of the vitamin is superb. I have been taking this for few months now and I can say it has no side effect on my stomach, it does not give me acidity, and I feel a lot more active nowadays. It really helps building up your immunity.

99374c2b-0bb6-4e6a-80b1-4e268cc8616d
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Got this for its Vitamin C and Zinc, glad it also has Vitamin D. Perfect vitamin trio for immune health and all essential nutrients for the body. The capsule is white, soft and is in normal size, very easy to take unlike other vitamins with large capsules that are so difficult to swallow. I like this and will be repurchasing once finished.

2c6c4742-6793-42b2-9d52-fa0673a78060
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

basically I was searching on iHerb for a quality zinc supplement and was happy just going with my normal regime of other supplements but when I came across this I was very surprised. I love how convenient this supplement complex is, it basically has the perfect amount of everything to assist with your immunity! I feel great since taking it. I have 2 capsules every night and for me personally I just find it reassuring that I am able to have these supplements readily available to take in the formula they have provided (zinc, DE and vitamin C). fantastic value too! I will continue to purchase this product!

75ef1280-5e9a-4d6e-9171-e22692e78390
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Too much proof by now. Each time sniffles or sore throat comes, immediately I take 1 capsule. Within 5h+-, it’s almost entirely gone. Before this, I would get guaranteed sickness (blowing nose 3x per min and nasal congestion) within 16+ hours. I know this due to journaling for years. Thus unmistakable patterns emerge. This is the only product that’s able to consistently and predictable uphold the fighting capacity of my immune system against daily incidences. Tried everything else. Sambucol, Ayurveda, Healthy good, protein powders, ginger/peppermint teas with tons to honey and lemon, etc. Nothing worked consistently. This product DOES!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

•A high quality product that contains the 3 main ingredients to support the immune system. •Eating it after food will keep the acidity away. •It’s effective and ever since I’ve started taking it I never caught flu and if I did I’ll heal in 2 days while others need 1 full week to recover! •Strong antioxidants in one capsule! •The packaging is perfect. IHerb service is excellent and I received the delivery at the estimated time!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Boost immune. less chance for infection. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!