NP

4.8
Based on 1,424 Ratings
1,185
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The cream is the best for now from cosmetic items which I bought on Iherb. I have more dry and thick skin(age is 36), especially in cold season. So for me this cream is great solution to moisturize and nourish the skin. May be it will not fit oily skin, but I am not sure.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The texture of this face cream is very light weighted. I like the quality. My skin is super moisturized after using it. I really like the scent too. It goes well with my sensitive skin. I like to use it in the warmer seasons. I will purchase it again! Great product.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I really like this rich moisturizer. It has a nice texture (that is not light and not too heavey), yet it sits lightly on the skin and it has a very pleasant scent. I use this moisturizer during the day and in the evening and I find that it offers good protection. That also means that I can use it in different seasons. The size isn't large, but it last quite a while when used appropriately. It has worked nicely on my sensitive skin also.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The last a couple of days I asking myself why didn't order this creme before. It's creme so gorgeous for summer season.☀️ Lightweight, super moisturize and lightly scented lemon cake (I think it is). I all in love to this creme. I need so small size for all face and the same size for neck and decolte. During all day I see how my skin looks fresh and radiant✨️

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Creme feels great on the skin and keeps my face very moist, not greasy, all day. Good product, with a healthy ingredient list. I'm very glad that it uses stuff that's good for your skin - grapefruit seed oil and vitamin E - as preservatives instead of parabens. The fragrance is pleasing to me. Would recommend!

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a nice cream with a scent not too strong. It soothes and moisturises the skin and is due to it's Grapefruit seed extract content suitable for sensitive skin. I wouldn't use it as a day cream as it leaves a shine on the skin. It's also an excellent aftershave cream. I like all Nutribiotic products I used so far due to their great quality.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I fell in love with this cream. It has a kind of jelly-like texture wich feels light on your skin. Moisturizes great. I have a sensitive dry skin and so far this is the best moisturizing cream that fits me perfectly. Great quality product, doesn't have any strong smells

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love this face creme for daytime use. The creme is very hydrating and easy to apply. You don't have to use a lot to get the results you want. A little goes a long way. I have used the NutriBiotic brand for years. I highly recommend this face creme.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I loved it!My favorite, I order and order! Recommend for a delicate texture, excellent hydration and instant absorption. My skin is very dry and needs deep hydration, the cream deal with this problem perfectly!

148f494a-9f9f-43be-8620-667af79c0fb2