NP

7,541
1,706
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,886

I think it's the safest product for the skin. sooo gentle and soft and leaves the skin hydrated. I love it. the bottle is big and once opened can't be closed so it's not for Travellers but you can fill it in a travel container and you are good to go. I recommend it

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have oily sensitive skin. I used a 10% Niacinamide serum and I got skin purging , my skin became more sensitive even to products that I used to use before. SO, I made my skin care routine limited to a cleanser and moisturizer only. the cleanser had to be changed of course. This is the best sensitive skin cleanser I found on iHerb in terms of quality size and price! it’s gentle and moisturizing leaving the skin so soft and plumped from the first use, it HELPED me so much to restore my skin barrier. NB: My mom's dry skin also loved this cleanser! I will repurchase again.

I already had the blue cleanser from the same company , it was so nice , this one is for my friend with sensitive skin , hope it will works for her and not dry out her skin , please like my review ,so I can comeback here to update you 🤗

7a839dcc-e6b0-4cf8-b249-523f2d3e4ea4
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
8,077

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Totally great for those with sensitive skin which dries out easily. This product is soap free and gentle enough for frequent use. One thing to note is that due to the composition, there isn't much lather. So for those folks who need to see lather, please refrain from getting this.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

My husband really struggles with eczema in various parts of his body. We live in an extremely dry climate, so it's a struggle anyway. Over the past year he's struggled with eczema on his lower region... It's very uncomfortable as you can imagine and can be really painful when skin cracks. (I'm talking only about eczema, not yeast or an STD) I bought him this cleanser to use specifically in that area then a ceramide lotion to use afterward. This stuff is a WINNER. Extremely gentle and it does lather- which really surprised me. No fragrance, which I wanted- you don't want to use perfumed stuff in that area. I'm absolutely thrilled to have found this. This will remain in our shower until the day they stop making it as it's such a gentle cleanser for more gentle areas. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The size is great with this price. It is with nice packaging. This product is quite good and non irritating. It is a good product with great ingredients. Hoping that it is good to the skin in the long run. It is also good to use as a cleansing product whenever you need it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This is the best face cleanser I have used in my life and I've ordered several bottles of it so far. It's very gentle for the skin, it doesn't dry it out. Even if it gets into contact with my eyes, they don't sting. I am using it for face only and the bottle lasts me around 6 months. I would highly recommend for anyone with sensitive and dry skin.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is a good product very gentle,hypoallergenic and fragrance free.The deep cleaning without too much foams give my skin cleaning and not drying. It’s hypoallergenic and paraben free . So cheap with big bottle you can use for long time.I ordered this one for many years I think this is the best cleaning product in iHerb for people who have sensitive and dry skin. I used many product of Nutribiotic brand and love it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

An excellent skin cleanser with a natural composition. It is well suited for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, gently cleanses, suitable for both body and face skin, balanced pH level, paraben-free and fragrance-free. The product cleanses well, moisturizes, does not cause dryness. Convenient dispenser, large size, will last for a long time.