NP

Based on 1,341 Ratings
1,078
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
4,664

It's good ingredients for skin. I use at night it healing dry and crack skin. I think it make face brighter and strong texture issues. It's intense texture cream normal ointment scent. Come with package box. I think it's gentle for sensitive and aging skin as well.

Bought this for my dry cracked lips at the corners. It worked effectively by applying it twice daily. About 1-2 days I would see improvement. It has a great composition that includes echinacea purpurea extract, goldenseal, propolis cera, calendula officinalis flower extract, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D3, tea tree leaf oil, cajeput leaf oil. It is quite greasy just like any emollient ointment. It heals without sting upon application. There is no distinct scent and it is small handy size that I can toss it into my bag if I need for minor skin irritations like cuts, scrapes etc.

cb270d56-be9e-4825-88d7-6c9472f66f90
b7875e10-9aa0-400b-a03e-6e5f19aaa3e2
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This product is amazing. I have used it on bumps, scrapes, rashes, and a fever blister on my lip. Also use it at night on my toe nails; it makes them so shiny and healthy looking. I am crazy about how well this combination (grapefruit seed extract and Lysine) works to heal a multitude of issues in short order. I have already ordered a second tube.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

First time trying this cream and i like it a lot! I have itch in my groin area and i have it used only twice and it seems to working great. The itchiness is reduced and the reddish inflammation has come down, and the overall infection seems to going away! Thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

WHAT IS IN THIS! I used it on everything and it worked! Took it with me on vacation and every family member used it for a different purpose and they thanked me! Works on bug bites, rashes, itches, flaky skin, bacteria, chaped lips, a weird black and pink bump. I was shocked! I want a big size of this, like in a tub!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This lightly scented cream is great for warding off the herpes virus especially during times of illness or stress. Size and quality of ingredients are great. It is effective and does what it says. Great pm cracked lips and can be used with frequency on any part of the body. Nice package can be taken with you in your purse.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm very pleased with this product. I've been using it 2x per day on my perioral dermatitis and, after 2 weeks, my skin is now mostly clear. The physician assistant at the dermatoloy practice I go to diagnosed a rash on my face as perioral dermatis. She prescribed 2 prescriptions. The prescriptions didn't help that much and seemed to irritate my skin. I found some suggestions on the internet that grapefruit seed extract helped with this condition. The dermatitis might have been caused by certain toothpaste ingredients and/or a tablet that I use to clean my mouth guard.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I suffer from cold sores and I take Lysine supplements to help combat the problem. When I noticed this ointment had Lysine I purchased it immediately. I am very pleased with the consistency and very light scent of the product. It feels soothing on my lips and I have used it when I have a cold sore and it keeps my skin from cracking and bleeding. I even used it once on as very light burn I got on my hand while cooking and I feel it helped to heal the burn. Overall I'm really pleased with this skin ointment and will definitely buy more.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the best natural remedy I used so far for minor skin ailments. It soothes itching, red spots etc. effectively with only natural ingredients. You don't need a lot. The consistency makes ist easy to dose and apply right where it's needed. Great value for money and as all Nutribiotic products of great quality.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I'd say I'm a bit biased, because I love Nutribiotic stuff, but maybe not, since there are a couple things of theirs I don't care for. But I love this. I use it for any herpes that gets past my oral Lysine. It's very rare I have an "outbreak" (i just get a single lesion that is more of an annoyance than a life-stopper), but when I do I use this. I used to use tea tree oil, then I used to use grapefruit seed extract itself. Finding this mix of GSE *and* lysine was awesome. I haven't seen another mix like this out there. I feel like this would work for people who have oral cold sores, too. Abreva and the like are incredibly expensive, and this seems like it would be better and is considerably more cost effective.