NP

4.8
Based on 2,908 Ratings
2,499
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very handy to have around and very easy to apply, just spray on wound (no contact). But if you spray too much it might drip. Much easier than applying iodine though. Used it the first time after my daughter scraped her knee. The minor superficial wound healed quite fast in 2 days.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I would buy everything they offer In this brand of I could . I ha e bought many , many of their products in the last few months & have been pleased with all of them . This is a great alternative to Neosporin , I have been using it the kids boo boo’s & it heals them really fast . LOVE it !

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

That's a great remedy to use for wounds. It helps immediately and soothes the skin. It's not painful when you apply it, my kid tolerates it really well. Turned out, suitable for minor burns as well. I also use it if I have some breakouts or irritations on my face. The spray doesn't dry your skin, but helps to reduce redness and inflammation.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This contains tea tree, so this spray has a natural tea tree scent which is very nice, the spray bottle is very easy to use, the size is quite big, the package is good, I think this can use for a long time, the composition is natural, the benefit is getting a nice feeling when you got insect bites.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The secnt is not strong. I used it on myself and the quality is great. I can say it is magical it does help and work. The size is not so small. I am a bit scared to use on baby age one but will read more if I can the packages good and it benefit the skin

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love Nutribiotic and use many of their products, so when I found this first aid spray I naturally ordered it to have on hand. Recently I felt my deodorant was not performing as I'd like. I noticed this product has tea tree oil, which helps with bacteria, and the lemon oil which helps with fragrance. An ideal combination for a deodorant! It works well for both husband and I!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Really helpful spray. For versatile use, no scent, big size. Quality product, very effective after a mosquito bite, relieves itching for a long time, can be used as frequent as you need. I am using it for small cuts, wounds healing very quickly with this spray. Must have for me now. Highly recommended for all ages.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought this as backup after my dog bit my face. The wound healed before this item arrived though, so I haven’t yet gotten a chance to try it out. But then my dog bit another gal. We sprayed this on her wound among many other things. She’s now 100% healed. And her scar is barely visible.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Work good! I`m taking this spray always when I`m Traveler, just in case I need for me or my children. I bought this product because I have another product from this company and I really like it (throat spray)

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This spray is designed to help support healthy skin tissue. Spray directly on skin for most minor skin irritations, including cuts, rashes, burns, insect bites, and dry, itchy feet.