NP
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Great

I started taking this supplement two weeks ago. My family took covid 19 a week ago and I’m the only one testing negative for it in the household. I had covid one year ago. But I think these have helped.

I used that after I had tooth infection. Got wisdom teeth out and got infection after. My stomach and micro flora have been completely messed up after 24 days of antibiotics. My doctor recommended this and it really helped

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I read about the gut-healing and anti-Candida properties of Laktoferrin recently. Having undergone 3 surgeries, 3 anaesthetics and taken a bunch of painkillers I wanted to heal my gut. Easy to take in capsule form.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
2,739

Splendid. The quality is super. The packaging is good, it came quickly. I recommend to buy.

Posted on May 21, 2021

I have chronic anemia. My doctor advised to use Laktoferrin to increase my ferritin content in blood. It really helps. It is second time I am using Nutricology Laktoferrin. Also tryed other brands, but the best effect was with this one. Will try to buy annualy, to maintain my healthy blood. P.S. Side effect was also great: when use I did not get ill or even runny nose.

Fatemaseleem
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

As a dietary supplement, 1 to 4 capsules at night before bed, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
1,530

Best colostrum on iherb, this one is with the lactoferrin, that makes it even better

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,069

I bought this for my sister after she got pregnant, she loves the quality of the product. highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Since I avenue been taking this my immune system becomes strong. Didn’t catch any cold or flu this winter

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

I hope it works, I think it is good to have found a supplement with both colostrum and lactoferrin, I have had no side effects so far.