NP
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This form of selenium is great when you have low sodium in the body. I am taking it to help my thyroid work better and to manage mercury poisoning.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Nutricology Selenium solution is absorbed so quickly that I can feel relief in minutes after taking it. I find it is more effective than the other forms of selenium.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Seems to be working well and according to hair samples, my sons levels have risen since taking this. No complaints about the taste as it’s tasteless and it’s easy to get the correct dose.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Really good quality, was packaged well for being in glass container, but I didn’t seem to take well to this not sure why. I was supplementing to support my hypothyroid but seemed to make me feel worse. Probably just too strong for my body and maybe I can’t handle it. Don’t think it’s related to the product just my body.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have been making my own super liposomal glutathione drink and this is added to the drink to enhance health. Its larger size in solution makes it easier to be mixed with the super drink and is cost effective.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I keep this on hand in case of infection with the current virus. Search "PMC7246001" for a paper on the topic. Money quote: "Sodium selenite, but not selenate, can oxidize thiol groups in the virus protein disulfide isomerase rendering it unable to penetrate the healthy cell membrane. In this way selenite inhibits the entrance of viruses into the healthy cells and abolish their infectivity."

I like that this is liquid and one can control the dose. As I am learning to pay more attention, to excipients, I am not sure about the sodium hydroxide. It is listed as an additive to avoid and banned in some countries, so it is funny the use of the word hypoallergenic refering to the selenium component but not to the sodium one. I really don't know enough about this. Pay attention to refrigerate if you do use it. Mine went bad from not doing so.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

A friend suggested to me that I try sodium selenite rather than selenomethionine. I use this for a thyroid autoimmune condition so was interested to see if one form worked better than the other for my health. This one was the purest one I could fine. I have been happy with it but not sure that it is any better than the selenomethionine for me. I like that it comes in a glass bottle and that it lasts quite a long time.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The right kind of selenium easy to dose. I always go for this one. Great quality!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Excellent product for my health. Delivered at my doorstep after few days. I use it every day, and my health are improving.