NP
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Very good product, anxiety and depression are reduced significantly after using 6 tablets per day. I intend using this method for at least 3 months or even more than that. I need iHerb to help me with that!

Love it, works really great for the brain and anxiety.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

good package a little bit fishy taste but good ingredients

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I purchased it , this is an Excellent, very well product and fast delivery, good price. recommended

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Consider using Stabilium to reduce social anxiousness. I really saw a difference within the first month.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Bought it for Jaw issues that comes from stress. Since I started to use it , it is completely disappeared.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

Good product to use in times of prolonged stressful situations. It does need to be taken for a few days the take effect, but I did notice more energy and mental resilience after approximately 3-4 days of taking supplement.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This product is amazing, it helped my child to get his concentration back!!! It's ingredients are very high quality fish oil, So the benefit is greater than omega 3, also the capsule are small so my could swallow them from early age .

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Was helpful within first month of using to improve motivation. I am unable to say about long term use, as I did not continue to take regularly.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great! it is working as written.