NP
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Finally the perfect size softgel

Easy to swallow, super tiny softgels. They also contain 5K vit d with K2 needed for absorption. Overall very glad to have found these. Only drawback they seem to have increased in price.

c7329bba-19ce-47c1-946b-6e3d3097cb9d
8b794f38-a5ae-4e21-93cb-d2b8010e2cb9
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have found this Vitamin D formulation to be the best for what I need. It delivers the benefits that are needed consistently and safely.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is much easier to take this pill with all the vitamins including D with A and K2, then have 3 or 4 different pills to remember. The dosage is also great, exactly what I need.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My wife and I have taken the Vitamin D3 Complete for 2 years now and believe that it is a great product. Swanson's price was the best we could find.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm taking the dosage of 2 tablets a day and find them brilliant. There is no taste off them, they are small in size and are brilliant for the winter to help boost my immunity, help with sun light deficiency, great for my bones and for overall mood effect, highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Vitamin D3 enhances the absorption of calcium and reduces the need for high calcium intakes. Important to eat this with Vitamin K2.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

i hope usefull for my health abd increase my immunity

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great! Nice price and quality, has even vitamin a. Easy tp take. Pay attention of near expiry date

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Finally got my lab results to increase after taking this 1 mth. Definitely going to purchase again!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

A bit expensive vitamin. Unfortunately didn’t use.