NP
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been order zinc picolinate by Nutricology since long ago. It is a reliable brand. This zinc has helped my child with special needs. I can see the difference if I stopped the supplement. Her PICA behaviour will come back. The size is just good for her to swallow.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Helps with zinc deficiency especially after covid. Boost immunity and helps with the hair loss that's caused by zinc deficiency. Great quality product and ingredients.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a very good form of zinc. It is a good dose and easy to swallow. I prefer this above other forms. I trust this brand.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Was searching specifically for zinc in PICOLONATE form, since it absorbs better. My nails for the last half year are gross, they are white and Zinc is a “beauty” mineral, it will take a while to see the results but glad I came up wit these.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the best form of zinc for assimilation. We take it in large doses at the first signs of the disease. Or courses during the period of the disease

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

zinc is one of the most important mineral for our body and immune system I believe in modern days so I take it every day

Zinc picolinate is a compound with picolinic acid (a form of tryptophan, an amino acid that takes part in protein metabolism and in reactions that produce serotonin, melatonin and choline.) Tryptophan has a positive effect on mood and performance. In this compound, the absorption and assimilation of zinc by the body is maximum.

d987746c-411a-499e-bf89-46fba0f6ef04
Posted on May 17, 2021

Since so many of us are suspected zinc deficient, and since I have no half moons on my nails (supposedly a sign of low zinc), I take two at bedtime only as away of separating them from other supplements. An not good with eating fish so supplementing with these. I hope for a cumulative effect with these, small and easy to take.

Anne
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this brand to try out. I have been using Solgar brand all along. I take zinc picolinate with Vit C to boost my immune system. Just started using this new brand, won’t know the effects.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Nutricology is a brand I trust. Was told that picolinate is the best form of Zinc