NP
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have used this product for many years.It really helps with my energy levels and general well-being and helps with night cramps.I originally began using it to help my bones as I am in the autumn of my years but I was pleasantly surprised to find it gave me so much more energy.If I run out I soon notice the difference.Iherb deliver in double quick time and the item is well packaged.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My son runs on his high school cross country team so I give him this to increase his vitamin D and Calcium intake, which are said to decrease the risk of shin splints. He really likes the taste and it helps him drink more fluids.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Have used this item for years best way to get yur magnesium quickly.I like the company and their products!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

A powder mix into a drink. Easily absorbed compared to capsules. The magnesium also helps to put one to sleep and sleep well.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I love this stuff. I grow weary of downing pills and this fizz is easily absorbed. I use it to help me sleep, relax my muscles, keep blood pressure in check and to keep headaches away. Flavor is good and it mixes easily.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Nice quality, hope it will be helpful

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product, easy to drink and highly recommend!

Tasted good but use for a month still haven’t see results

7bcf9c65-a856-4e57-872a-8f04a5fdd1c4
Posted on Mar 16, 2021

The fizzy drink is delicious and it really helps me with better quality sleep. I fell asleep almost immediately now.