NP

4.5
Based on 1,495 Ratings
1,074
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Love how hydrated my skin is!

It's super hydrating. Left my skin very moisture for a whole day. It's thick and leave a filter on the skin - on top of that for a night I apply snail cream in eye area (sometimes on forehead too, but only when it’s very windy outside, otherwise it’s not needed as it works pretty well! For the day I onyl appy on top of that SPF and make-up. I added a photos how it looks on skin so you can imagine the film it creates. Hope it’s a little bit helpful :)

9f9b1a07-1529-4c7a-b416-d2d588927926
98f68424-dd55-435c-99ff-24b69a299720
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I thought that my K-beauty routine was keeping me moisturized. But nope! This stuff is incredibly moisturizing, great for sensitive skin, and is affordable. I don’t think I will be able to live without it! One complaint is the dispenser, product is too thick to get out of it quickly. But it s worth the wait!

I love this moisture ampule, i use it together with the toner and moisturizer of the same line and it really saved my skin. I first learned about this through Dr. Dray and decided to try it, i was desperate and hopeful but not really expecting much. I already tried a lot of products including derm visits but there were no progress. I have acne prone skin and breaking out so bad in the jaw area for a long time. This transformed my skin. I saw so much progress after a month of use along with other products in this line. I love it and Will be using this as loooong as i can!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This product really soothed my eczema I had on my neck. It has such a cooling feel but it’s not from peppermint or any irritating ingredient as it is unscented. It is hard to get some in the dropper because it’s so think so I wish the packaging was different. You get a lot of product for the price and a little goes a long way. This product would be great for all skin types - and especially those with irritation of any kind. Also good for someone who wants a minimalist skincare routine. Would buy again!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

i got this following the recommendation of my dermatologist and i’ve never been happier with a purchase,at first i was skeptical as to how this would be different than other serums or moisturisers but the level of hydration this brought to my skin is amazing especially when using retinol , i don’t know how but the way it goes into the skin makes it have this blurring effect on my pores which gives the illusion that they’re smaller. i was very surprised by this, definitely would repurchase!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Skin Thirsts For This Enchanting Nutrition. Don't Drink! It's fun when something makes you glow, makes you dewy. Lotsa great products in this line that nourish the skin barrier. It's such a pretty bottle and the potion is magical. I also use the moisture ampoule and nutrition cream. Enchanting results. All three would make sweet gifts for a mother-inlaw, a new mom, a career woman. Check out Dr Dray's (derm & YouTube vlogger)take on this product line.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The ampoule that makes my night more memorable. I do wake up fresh with this on my face overnight. It might look sticky but it never feels like it. It can easily glide and be absorbed by the skin, just perfect for my nightly skincare routine. I apply it before putting the repair cream of the same brand and I noticed my skin glows after a week. I am not an expert but it worked for me. I hope others too with facial acne scar issues can benefit from the promising results of this skincare line.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was so intrigued with this product because of the texture. But oh my goodness. Goes on like honey, spreads like water but sets with the most luxurious feeling on the face. It’s absolutely divine! All the products I got are amazing. I’m officially a K Beauty fan! Love it!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Clean scent, great quality. Best for winter use as a “pre moisture’ step IMO. It’s another great step to prevent dey skin in the winter. It’s very thick however so I do put a lot on just to get it everywhere on my face. It’s a good size too

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

OMG! I love this product! It is hydrating and it gives my skin such a glow! Not shine, glow! It is very viscous from the bottle but it applies beautifully on the skin. After a few minutes it is not sticky anymore and you can apply other products on top. It works very well under sunscreen and make up. No pilling for me.