NP

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
טוב

Good product I feel it is easier for me to remember and there is an improvement in my memory state. Only downside is that the product is expensive and runs out quickly

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Very good ingredient in excellent packaging!

Posted on May 4, 2015

I've only been taking Cogni-Q for a sort time, but I have noticed benefits already. An annual hearing check-up showed my overall hearing has improved slightly. (I am deaf and wear hearing aids). I've also noticed that my vision is better and I'm sleeping better. Memory has improved and, because I'm a writer, I'm finding my grey matter is firing on all cylinders when I sit down to create. Thinking processes are lucid and memory for vocabulary I need is very good too. I'd recommend Cogni-Q to anyone who like me is wanting to slow down the aging process and keep alert.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Purchased these for my parents, they're finding improvement in short term recall

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Didn't notice any difference

Posted on Feb 21, 2017

Cogni-Q has helped my memory a lot in the few months I have been taking it. I would highly recommend this product. I am totally satisfied with my results having only used it for about 5 months .and will continue on a dailey basis. Anyone that has experienced short memory should give Cogni-q a try. Satisfied customar

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

it works as it described.

Posted on May 10, 2016

I am at the age where memory is failing. I've done so well on Cognizine , that I wanted another layer to help me remember. Too soon to tell. SO far no tummy or bloat problems.

Posted on Jul 29, 2012

I have tried many supplements to try and see what works the best for more precise brian activity. I do like this one alot and keep ordering it before I run out. Just my 2 cents.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I did not experience any diffrence.