NP

4.5
Based on 1,136 Ratings
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

i recently just read about how important magnesium is for the body and how low it is in most people's bodies. i used it twice now and i really like it. they feel like soft glass but they dissolve quick, also the size is really good too. i recommend it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I'm a woman and tested (+) for HPV High Risk which was 16 . I did my research and found AHCC as one of a way to boost the immune system and fight HPV Virus. I consumed this for about 3 months continuously and and the result came out (-) for the High risk and low risk type. Note: Please also pay attention to your daily diet + exercise regularly. I think that also what helped me fight the virus

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

**UPDATING MY REVIEW*** Price went up from $60 to $78 (!!) in one day.. Guess i won’t be purchasing it here again this is ridiculous. ****** Used to get it from a local seller but this is less pricy and arrives fast! I am using it for a while against all kinds of viruses, cannot say if it helps since im supposed to take it for long time, but no sides effects anyway! No taste, good plastic package, great mushroom ingredient product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have not retest for my HPV yet I realise my daily sneezing has been reduced.Not sure related but thats only after I take 2 tab in the morning before breakfast, my flu/sinus did reduced a lot. it did show it improve immunity lol hopefully my HPV too.As mushroom been a great ingredient for boost immune system.The size easy to swallow , you can do it without water, just saliva. and they improve the packaging. used to be plastic and now glass. bravo.

1b58c0ab-b825-41e3-b9d2-1593515920b3
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Manifesting good results. Taking it due to my high risk hpv test results. Instead of spiralling and feeling down thinking I can’t do anything about it, I’m trying ahcc as it is has promising research to help the immune system to fight off the hpv. Sending love to everyone infected by hpv. You are not alone <3

I first bought this a few years ago after my dad was diagnosed with stage iii lung cancer. After removing his lung he did chemo and was also taking this brand and a turmeric supplement. He bounced back fairly quickly for his age and he’s been cancer free for two years now. I believe this supplement really helped him and I will continue to buy this brand.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I am taking 1 bottle of these vitamins once or twice a year. I believe that it helps strengthening my immune system, as I almost never get sick. I have lip sore, last time i had it 8 years ago, this year I didn’t take AHCC and it came back again, so I quickly ordered new pack to boost my body, hope won’t get another one for minimum of 8 years

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

i have heard only the best regarding this. I wanted to try for long time but unfortunately price is too high. I got it once when it was slightly discounted (i am trying to heal my EBV which raised my TPO thyroid antibodies). I cannot really say how much it helped because i cannot afford to buy it on regular basis, but AHCC seems to be amazing for so many health conditions.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Active hexose correlated compound (AHCC) are chemicals that come from fungi, such as shiitake mushrooms. It's used in Traditional Chinese medicine. It might also help protect the liver against certain poisonous chemicals. I took it daily on an empty stomach. It benefit me by having more energy throughout the day.