NP

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I used to get paralysing menstrual cramps, and taking evening primrose seems to have alleviate the symptoms (at least, I'm a functional human being when the cramps hit, even without painkillers). This came in a huge bottle, and I couldn't be more pleased by the price point and delivery speed

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I take primrose oil to help with my polycystic ovaries. I can say it has definitely benefitted my hair and skin. I think the quality of the ingredients can't be had at this price. I take thing along with omega supplements and other fat-soluble vitamins such as astaxanthin to ease absorption.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The quality and the ingredients of this product is good, my mother is old in age so she is benefiting from all the omega and fish oil in the package, helped her with her hair lose, inflammation, heart health and even cholesterol. The gel capsules have no taste, which makes it easier to swallow!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have taken evening primrose oil before to help with the side effects of my monthly cycle. Most take a while to build up in your system. This brand started to work effectively almost immediately! I take these mainly for severe breast tenderness and these work like magic! they also help with mood and cramping. I will continue to buy this brand as long as I can.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I finally made this purchase after being initially skeptical, so I was really surprised that it worked this month. I started taking it on the onset of PMDD symptoms and throughout the week, and it helped alleviate the cramps and joint pains I would usually have. Also great that it doesn't have a very strong smell or taste.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like Solgar. It's a trustful brand that seems to never sacrifice quality. You're paying for quality and quality control. This softgels are big but easy to swallow... I'm usually using BlueBonnet Evening Primrose Oil, but I wanted something less expensive and as good. I'm not disappointed!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This Evening Primrose Oil from Solgar is the best for me. I am a woman over 50 and my holistic dietitian told me about the benefits of Primrose oil or Borage oil, because I had hormonal imbalances, which made my body feel tired, irritated and a lot of times I was feeling depressed. I tried out a lot of brands and tried out borage as well as primrose oil. Taking these pills from Solgar, 1 a day with my dinner, makes my body feel at peace and also my mind is more at ease. It is amazing what such an oil can do for your body! I really notice it when I forget to take it for a few days and I also have noticed a difference with other brands.

This product bring effect, I consume 2 softgel everyday to maintain my mood and hormone. When the menstrual period coming, this help to reduce abdominal pain, and stabilize my general health

f63a010d-02fc-476f-85e7-56267a2f2c90