NP

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

As you know, Vitamin C is good for immunity so that I take it every day as long as I remember. I don't feel any acidity problem to my stomach. The taste is fine since just swallowing it. 1000 mg per day is fitting me. The pill size is fine.

I absolutely love their products! Been taking these for a couple of years now and they really boost my immune system. I'm a competitive athlete so this is just one of the many supplements I take and it keeps me feeling great! Its gentle on the stomach as well. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The quality of the item is very good, exactly as described by the seller, very satisfied, I really like it, completely exceeded expectations, the delivery speed is very fast, the packaging is very careful and strict, the service attitude of the logistics company is very good, the delivery speed is very fast, very satisfied of a shopping.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It might not work for everyone, BUT I've been struggling with adult acne for years. Started taking Vitamin A on a whim to see if there would be an improvement and yes, there is. It takes a while, but this stuff really helped improve my skin quality and reduce my acne. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

usually I buy only this kind because it cosher.great urge of energy every time half an hour after taking,without saying that almost for 4 years i just never have been sick.great size and 1000 mg so i take one pill only.not so like acidity.but effect is great,especially on full stomach. plus solgar is a high quality!!

Posted on May 24, 2022

It 1000 mg quality Vitamin C has helped me stay healthy and strong during the pandemic COVID. Good package size. It very potency and effective product, with antioxidants characteristics. Safe your stomach because of low acidity. Supports immunity and allows vessels to be in good shape. It made from very good ingredients, that’s why I choose it!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Perfect no issues. This is my most trusted form of vitamin c- excellent quality and ingredients are compatible with my allergies. The size of the pills is manageable because of the large mg dose. packaging, effect, taste, and potency no complaints. Hoping for help with immunity and antioxidant support. Does not leave an acidic feeling in my stomach like others do.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great quality! Excellent price and easy to swallow! It contains the best Vitamin C ingredients! 1000 mg for each tablet and at such a great price! The size of the package is great and I truly feel like taking these vitamins has helped my immune system and it has had a huge effect on not getting sick as often as I used to. It has no taste and is easy to swallow!