NP
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 2, 2022

Plant based protein can be an acquired taste, so don't give up on the first try if this isn't quite to your liking. I have been using this for years and love it. It is a great option for me to get protein as I try to eat nearly 100% plant-based.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Could not love these products more. Excellent ingredients, tastes fantastic, nice texture. Ethical company, great values and production standards as well. And importantly, great price, especially compared to other similar products! I've been using Sunwarrior evety day for about 12 years and am a huge fan <3<3<3

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been through many protein powders. this one is just fantastic in every aspact! been using it for a year now. taking 2 doses every day. it's tasty, it's so healthy and here it cost me so much less than in Israel. I usually drink it with water in a shaker to avoid lumps, but it's great in shakes with soya milk and dry fruits also.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is my first plant base protein which I am able to drink without taste problem. It is very good quality ingredient and easy to drink. Usually I take protein between the meal when I workout. It also contain Iron which is beneficial for my diet. It fit my lifestyle. No sugar added is another benefit point which I like about this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is my absolute favorite vegan protein. I’m able to digest this with no problem, the chocolate flavor taste yummy and it mixes really well with veggies and greens. I’ve stop ✋ drinking whey because it give me awful cystic acne . Whit this one my skin is clear and my stomach it happy. It’s Also great to mix in with pancakes, oats and other recipes.

Posted on May 9, 2022

A Good product and quality ingrediants, nice taste. Though there's a lot of free space in that large box that could be filled with more powder, that will jusfity the price which is quite expensive already. I've experienced a bit of flatulence a few hours afterwards, I guess it's because of the peas in the product. Overall I like it though I buy it only rarely because of it's high price.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Glad to support an all-vegan brand like Sunwarrior. This protein tastes similar to other chocolate protein powders I've tried, but their ingredients are of higher quality.