NP
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
RECOMMENDED ACNE PRONE SKIN

I'm currently on Isotretinoin and my derm recommended that I use a gentle facial cleanser for my sensitive acne prone skin. My skin needs moisture so this product will not leave me dry. The size for the price is also good. The quality of the product is even better. Definitely recommended if you're on Accutane.

08dde996-f585-4d26-99e1-7a7a6c3ea8c8
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Extremely useful , quality is good , no smell m flavor , good size can last for 3 months , can use any age group , package is good , very Benefits in itchy caused by eczema, I use on sensitive skin , it’s won’t dry out skin keel it’s moisture n gentle to skin , I use frequently on full body.

45605c9d-5546-493d-8027-728ec4f2ef59
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Ive heard such great things about the vanicream brand and wanted to give it a try and i must totally say its worth the hype. A really great cleanser for oily to combo skin. Now i really know why majority of the derms love this brand. Its free of fragrances and gentle on skin. And the size of this, will last me months. Great quality. Love it

df0b0eca-0437-4e92-a694-beaf0c20ecf1
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is so recommend by dermatologists that I wanted to give it a try. It’s gentle but cleans well, some say it’s too stripping but I don’t think it is. I think some people are used to hydrating cleansers leaving a film on the skin (which is great but not for me as it breaks me out) and so when people try cleansers that do not leave any film, they feel like it’s too drying. I love these types of cleansers, they clean well but do not dry out the skin, they just leave it clean and so do not contribute to acne. Really recommend this product. Like the comment if it helped :)

3c174279-ccae-499e-9d9e-398d9ba2672b
Posted on May 29, 2022
1,060

Amazing. This cleanser is so great! I haven't noticed anything significantly different about the new formula compared to the old one, it has very little fragrance and makes my skin feel very clean and fresh! I use it twice a day and I will never use a different cleanser! It's very gentle on my skin, but it still cleanses well without stripping and drying my skin out to much. Doesn't smell like much which I appreciate, has a nice consistency and lathers easily. Overall it's a great and I have no complaints.

066667a2-fcbe-4a51-a970-cc82db1b8f88
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have sensitive skin but this product has not caused any irritation at all! My skin has been looking really healthy recently. It really is a “gentle” facial cleanser. I’m not sure if everyone else uses it in the same way, but I only use about less than half a pump each time and I’m able to wash my whole face. So I guess despite the seemingly small size, it’ll probably last for quite a while. (I bought 4 at once though.) I would say that this is a high quality product and I’m definitely buying it again!

3f44d48b-0faf-40bf-aea0-b14c9a25ed22
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love this cleanser. I prefer pump type packaging for cleansers because they're easier to use. It's gentle, non-stripping and rinses off cleanly without leaving a residue. I love that it has no scent as I'm very sensitive to fragrances. It's a great quality and value for the size.

45da993a-2772-4dc7-b50f-8ece45a80db7
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I’ve been purchasing my skincare from iHerb since it’s very hard and super expensive to shop for skincare in the place where i currently live now. I used to use CeraVe but since it’s been discontinued, i switched to Vanicream and loving it. The quality and size are good with the price. I’m also using Vanicream face moisturizer now. Ps. I’m having acne prone sensitive skin.

c897a5dc-7ca5-4513-80e2-e6f75b199011
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality product and value for money. The only face wash that my SUPER sensitive face likes. I’ve suffered with acne for years now and honestly, I get scared trying new products because there’s like a 85% chance it will break me out. It’s a frustrating experience especially when you must wait weeks to find out if your new awesome face wash is breaking you out but Vanicream does not fall into this category. I tried to use it all and have all sorts of skin problems.

61cbcfa3-72ed-47c0-be69-43ba5debe540